Circles of Hope to help local domestic abuse shelter

angelfire

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, I'm so glad you got it. I actually have a small stack started up again. I'll probably wait for a bit longer before sending them, as I tossed them in the mail since I was going to the post with a huge stack of other packages as well.

I'm glad everything is working out!!

Hi there : Can you pm me your mailing info so i can start to make some of these for you and send then out when i have a nice batch.

I thought i had posted here before and well i guess it didn't go thru

I'll await your reply

angelfire, did you receive my envelope? Definitely should be there by now, I just want to make sure it didn't get lost (I should have used delivery confirmation ... but I didn't)

angelfire, did you receive my envelope? Definitely should be there by now, I just want to make sure it didn't get lost (I should have used delivery confirmation ... but I didn't)

Jessi, the neighbor just brought your package over..it was delivered there last week while I was gone, it is safe and I want to thank you very much, I apoligize for the delay in thanking you.

Hey, Bonnie....I'm working on some circles for you...will wait till I get some more done to send them. I have to go to the post office today so I may get one of those boxes and start tossing them in there:)

Many hugs:hug

Thank you Gracie, I appreciate your help. The outpouring of kindness has been wonderful. Thank each and everyone that has helped and is helping make these possible. I am spending the next couple days tucking tails on some I have done and some I have received before edging them. I hope to have a afghan done by the end of July.

Jessi, the neighbor just brought your package over..it was delivered there last week while I was gone, it is safe and I want to thank you very much, I apoligize for the delay in thanking you.

not a problem at all, just wanted to make sure it arrived safely!

Anna W. (not sure of Crochetville name), thank you for the Circles of Hope that arrived while I was gone Thursday. They are a nice variation of color to coordinate with what I am working with.

Glad you received them OK! :hook

• 2 weeks later...
:clap Can you please post a photo so we can see one of these made up?

The blanket, not the circle - and what size circles do you want?

:manyheart

I am still working on the first one

http://www.quilt.com/Crochet/GrannysDaughter/GrannysDaughter.html

this website is where I got the information to make them and they have several pictures. They also have the directions and sizes that each yarn weight will make up into. I have approximately 200 circles edged right now. I will be putting them together when I finish a swap and a testing project that I am currently working on.

:ty Thanks for the pics.....I started making some of these for you yesterday - please send me your addy so I can mail them to you when I get enough made. :hook

Everyone at my group yesterday asked why I was making just the 1-round granny and I told them all about your quest. :eek I don't expect help from them on this because I'm the "lone crocheter" in a bunch of knitters, :hook so I then launched on "knit me a baby sweater and I'll send it where needed..." theme....:manyheart We'll see....... :haha

Good morning! I was able to get a few more done yesterday. My baby is feeling better and letting me crochet!!:clap I am going to donate them to project rest assured. Hopefully I will have enough for a blanket. They are requesting 12" squares, so I had to go back and make some lardger. No biggy. Then I am making some Grannys Daugters also. :hook Good job so far to every one! It sure makes me happy knowing I am doing somehthing good for others.:manyheart

Jozzie,

pm'ed address

Thank you:manyheart

i have been putting mine in a container and saving them up to send is that ok? i have been doing that with the small ends i have left from a skein!

That is wonderful. thank you

Archived