Circles of Hope to help local domestic abuse shelter

angelfire

I JUST starting making more yo-yo's and was wondering who I could donate them to. I will take the one I made yesterday and see if there is enough yarn to change it to a circle of hope. Then I'll change the other few I made some months ago (as soon as I can find them :D).

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bonnie said she was accepting the granny's daughters as long as people still sent them:hook

Great!! It seems I was confusing myself by looking at the join dates not the thread post dates:think.....silly me.

Once I get some ready to ship I will come back for a shipping address :D

Thanks for the speedy reply!!!!

Katie

• 1 month later...

Angelfire...

I have over 150 Circles of Hope for you. Can you please PM me the address to send them to? I can't find the one you sent awhile ago and I PM'd you but don't think it went through because I haven't received a reply.

Thanks! :hook

I'm adding this to my list of things to do... I'm finishing up a couple of swaps, then I have some squares for the FA Awareness to make, and a few little preemie Santa Suits that are due by Thanksgiving... So it may take me a while, but I'll post when I have some ready to send. :)

That was me! You're welcome...I'm making more as I have scraps leftover from my afghans and squares.

:c9 Thank you Tia, all I had was the addy on the outside, I know that I can use all of the circles that you sent and I will be able to get lots more made with the scraps you sent. I am in the middle of finishing the FA square challenge and will be back to making circles myself within a week. :manyheart

• 2 weeks later...

I know you said that the tails don't have to be tucked in, that you would do that. Do you use the tails to sew them together? I was just wondering cause I am one to NOT send something to someone with the tails untucked :lol

I have started making some, but have the tails tucked.

Archived