Circles of Hope to help local domestic abuse shelter

angelfire

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seeing as we have not herd from her in sometime.. Would it be ok if another of us picked up taking in the circles and putting them together to donate to charities? Just a thought for those that still wanted to do this .. I would be willing to put these together and donate the afghans to the different Charities we do here at the ville..

Just a thought.

Warmest Wishes

Kristy N:c9

Seeing as we have not herd from her in sometime.. Would it be ok if another of us picked up taking in the circles and putting them together to donate to charities? Just a thought for those that still wanted to do this .. I would be willing to put these together and donate the afghans to the different Charities we do here at the ville..

Just a thought.

Warmest Wishes

Kristy N:c9

that is so nice of you to offer to take this over. I do not know if angelfire is doing this still, but she is still on c'ville. so, she may see that this thread is bumped and respond to it w/ is she? if she'd mind? etc?

Sandy

that is so nice of you to offer to take this over. I do not know if angelfire is doing this still, but she is still on c'ville. so, she may see that this thread is bumped and respond to it w/ is she? if she'd mind? etc?

Sandy

Yeah I figured she was still around.. I hope she did not mind my offering here.. I have made another thread for just the yo yo's they are different from these and serve the same purpose.. And as I told a ville member scraps need love to and what better way..

Warmest Thoughts

Kristy N.:c9

Yeah I figured she was still around.. I hope she did not mind my offering here.. I have made another thread for just the yo yo's they are different from these and serve the same purpose.. And as I told a ville member scraps need love to and what better way..

Warmest Thoughts

Kristy N.:c9

angelfire is so nice, i'm sure she won't be offended or mind. :) and i agree, scraps need love and can give so much love back :)

Sandy

Archived