Circles of Hope to help local domestic abuse shelter

angelfire

Angelfire,

I would really love to help you out I have tons of extra yarn. I'll get to it as fast as possible. i can always work on it as work. You can PM me if you want!

P.S. Do we need to tell you what type of yarn it is??? A lot of my labels aren't with the yarn anymore. hehe

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Angelfire,

I would really love to help you out I have tons of extra yarn. I'll get to it as fast as possible. i can always work on it as work. You can PM me if you want!

P.S. Do we need to tell you what type of yarn it is??? A lot of my labels aren't with the yarn anymore. hehe

I don't need to know the kind of yarn. I appreciate all of them

I made 3 last night, and now it looks like I have to frog a project :sob

that I've been doing with double strands with lots of color changes. That means lots of yarn scraps. Should have an envelope for you soon enough.

Is there a size restriction?

Mine are about 1.5" is that wrong?

i have made a few but all are around 2 inches! i even went to a smaller hook...i think i am down to an f or e!

Don't worry about the size. I have sizes from 1" - 2" and will all in a blanket at some time. It is the love put into making these that matter.

I made 3 last night, and now it looks like I have to frog a project :sob

that I've been doing with double strands with lots of color changes. That means lots of yarn scraps. Should have an envelope for you soon enough.

Is there a size restriction?

Mine are about 1.5" is that wrong?

:eek I am so sorry that you have to "frog" a project...that makes me want to cry. Thank you for thinking of me.

1.5 " is great.

angelfire ... I would love to help, I have tons of random little balls of yarn that get handed off to me ... not enough yarn for a real project, but enough for circles of hope! I will pm you for your address!

please send your address. thank you.

angelfire ... I would love to help, I have tons of random little balls of yarn that get handed off to me ... not enough yarn for a real project, but enough for circles of hope! I will pm you for your address!

I'd love to help, I'll Pm you ;)

I hope all of you received my address

I received a very nice box of Circles of Hope from Cherri along with a very pretty lavendar pineapple bookmark, I also received a puffy from Shawn with a couple of ziploc bags full ...Thank you ladies. This is the day I am starting to join some more together. I want to thank everyone contributing to this great cause. The colors are cheerful and the children will love them.

With todays mail I received a nice puffy from KristieMN with some very light lavendar circles...thank nyou so very much

Angelfire, just wanted to let you know that I sent out my package today, you should have them by Wed. ( hopefully ;) )

I will be on the3 lookout...Thank you

Please send me your address. I would be happy to help!:cheer

Thank you for helping....pm'ed you my address.

Angelfire, I just sent out an envelope full ... hopefully you will receive it Thursday or Friday. I left all the ends loose ... hopefully they are not a tangled mess by the time you get them!

Oh, Angelfire, if you PM me, I think this will be great to work on for a bit since I'm between projects!

We'll see how many I can get out for you!

Thank you yocs_22 for the package I received today...yes they will be quite helpful. I have tails to tuck(uck) on over 300 right now...most of them are mine because I was just doing them at the end of every ball I used for 2" squares. I guess that this week coming up will be busy. LOL

Thank you yocs_22 for the package I received today...yes they will be quite helpful. I have talis to uck on over 300 right now...most of them are mine because I was just doing them at the end of every ball I used for 2" squares. I guess that this week coming up will be busy. LOL

LOL "tails to UCK". I hate to uck tails UCK!:lol

I have about 30 made already out of left over yarn from making preemie and newborn hats for our local childrens hospital. I'll be sending when i make about 50 or so i guess. I will tuck my ends in for you i know how tedious that can be. :-)

i also have some yarn bee Airy white yarn it is used for making those fluffy scarfs but i cant seem to use it. I've tried but its too hard to find the stitches in it. Can you use that as well ? I paid almost 6.00 a skein for it i hate to see it just sit here.

Please let me know if someone can use it. Thanks

Sherry

I'm getting closer to making these! As I've been cleaning out my house and finding little balls, I've been putting them all in a basket on my nightstand. Tomorrow during my Housecleaning Olympics, I'm tackling my study, which contains my yarn stash. When I find more tiny balls, they'll go in the basket as well.

Then sometime, I'll just sit and make circles or small grannies!

Archived