Fuzzballs - free pattern!

planetjune

Fuzzballs are the ultimate in easy and cute crochet, and a perfect way to use up any scraps of fun fur, eyelash or any other fuzzy yarn you may have on hand. These tiny amigurumi are crocheted in fuzzy yarn and come in two sizes: Fuzzball and Fuzzball Mini. Let your imagination run wild as you embellish these little cuties!

fuzzball1_sml.jpgfuzzball2_sml.jpgfuzzball3_sml.jpg

Want to make some of Fuzzballs of your own? See the FREE pattern on my website: http://www.planetjune.com/blog/free-pattern-fuzzballs/

minifuzzball2_sml.jpgminifuzzball1_sml.jpgminifuzzball3_sml.jpg

Enjoy!

We used to get little guys that looked like this when I was in elementary school for doing something good (except they were little pompoms with feet) and they called them "warm fuzzies". I like them much better since I can make a version myself! :) Thanks for sharing!

thank you so much for sharing this pattern!! I am using them as rewards for some children I know. I recently asked the kids in my homeschool group to bring me any milk jug lids they could collect (for peggytoes pattern). I had been rewarding with candy but when I saw this pattern I thought what a great idea to give them one of these instead. I need to make a little army to have on hand. I have a feeling when word gets out that my milk jug collection will quadruple! Thank you again!

You are all most welcome! I hope the Fuzzballs multiply and spread all around the world :)

I would love to see any that you make! Please feel free to upload them to the Fuzzy Friends flickr group, or if you don't use flickr, post them here or e-mail me and I'll put them up in the gallery for you!

Share the fuzz! :D

You are all most welcome! I hope the Fuzzballs multiply and spread all around the world :)

I would love to see any that you make! Please feel free to upload them to the Fuzzy Friends flickr group, or if you don't use flickr, post them here or e-mail me and I'll put them up in the gallery for you!

Share the fuzz! :D

I made one! Let me go take a pic. I'll be back soon!

Archived