Fuzzballs - free pattern!

planetjune

I made a mini fuzzball! pics are clickable

th_IMG_0318.jpg

Made w/ Bernat Boa yarn...Puffy paint eyes and nose

th_IMG_0320.jpg

Compared to a dime

He was SUPER quick to whip up and EVERYONE loves him! Thanks for the pattern!

They remind me of an episode of Star Trek with little fuzzy critters, "The Trouble with Tribbles". Okay so now I am showing my age. Yikes, I just looked it up and it was Season 2, 1962! :eek :eek :eek

June, your fuzzballs are the ultimate keeYOOT things!! I love your suggestion for the kitty toys, as I have three young feline sisters who would go crazy over a few fuzzballs to bat and toss about. Thanks so much for sharing your patterns and ideas!

And where were these when I finally got the perfect colour for my Tribbles? ;) I still have some left over, and I think I'll make some of these too!

Thanks for sharing.

They remind me of an episode of Star Trek with little fuzzy critters, "The Trouble with Tribbles". Okay so now I am showing my age. Yikes, I just looked it up and it was Season 2, 1962! :eek :eek :eek

I just sent out two Tribbles to my BIL for his b-day Thursday. He is a big Treckie and hubby says he will LOVE them!

They are very fun, easy, and addictive :manyheart. Whenever someone sees them it gets them reminiscing about back when they were in school :P

Thank you for this pattern. I think I will try it and may make up LOTS of these to include in kindergaten Christmas goodie bags. What a wonderfully creative idea!!

holycow...tribble cousins!! i LOVE theses!! thanks for the pattern!!

Archived