Texas anyone?

debora

:c9We are moving to the west side of San Antonio outside of 1604....or South of San Antonio about June-July or when the house sells. We have even thought of some small town away from San Antonio. Up to 2 hours away...We plan to put our house here in KY up for sale about May. I cannot wait to leave cold - KY. Our son is so excited we are moving back down south. I am so excited:yes :c9!

I miss :(Taco Cabanna ! big time....~ ate at a Mexican Restraunt here in ky the other day, My husband and I said its:no no-where near what the Texas people cook:no. Taco Cabanna is the first place we eat at after crossing over into Texas:yes. Of course we drive till we find one. We take different routes when we go to Texas, love the drives~~~~~

It will be my 4th move back and this time I am staying put till its my end of my time:c9~~~~

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm in Dallas! However there's a group in Southlake called "Halfknits," They're a crochet/knitting group that does charity. They meet once a month, pm for details. Unfortunately, it's a tad too far from me...

They are a bit far for me too down here in South Arlington. However, I have met with them once with my friend Debora in Saginaw and we had so much fun all day with them crocheting squares for Pine Ridge. They are meeting on Saturdays now, which is a bit easier than during the week for me, but still it is very far for me to go up there.

• 3 weeks later...

what about a frapper map?

I also seem to remember that there was a frapper map for the 'ville as a whole, and I remember putting my info in there. I don't see the link for it anymore, so I'm not sure if it's there.

what about a frapper map?

I also seem to remember that there was a frapper map for the 'ville as a whole, and I remember putting my info in there. I don't see the link for it anymore, so I'm not sure if it's there.

Is that what it's called? I've seen them on other forums...

I have no clue as to how to make one. Maybe somebody else does? (hint-hint) ;)

I live in Hutto

So are ya'll meeting up somewhere having a Austin/Pflugerville/Round Rock Crochetfest yet or what?:woo

-----------

Every Tuesday night there's a group of knitters that meet at the Barnes and Noble in La Frontera (in the cafe) from 7-11. I've gone a few times, and it's mostly knitters, but I've had fun when I've gone (don't know if I'll go tonight, I really have to do laundry).

• 2 weeks later...
-----------

Every Tuesday night there's a group of knitters that meet at the Barnes and Noble in La Frontera (in the cafe) from 7-11. I've gone a few times, and it's mostly knitters, but I've had fun when I've gone (don't know if I'll go tonight, I really have to do laundry).

I heard about this one and there is one on Thursday nights from 7-10ish at the Barnes and Novel (cafe) at the Lakeline Mall area. They keep the schedule on Meetup.com. I try to go every other week.

• 3 weeks later...

New to crochetville forum, not to crocheting or knitting, or any other craft.

Just south of Abilene, is there a group there that meets on a regular basis.

Jeanna

• 2 weeks later...

Officially it's Spring, but it's really The Woodlands - I'm not sure even the county officials know which town we're really part of.

We moved here from West Texas in 2006 & the weather is so much better!

Officially it's Spring, but it's really The Woodlands - I'm not sure even the county officials know which town we're really part of.

We moved here from West Texas in 2006 & the weather is so much better!

You're pretty close to me! We're probably about 2 hours apart. I love to go to the Woodlands! It's a great community.

Archived