Texas anyone?

debora

It's in that area - you can pick up 114 on the north end of DFW airport, and take it east in towards Dallas a few exits. The shopping center is right there where 114 crosses MacArthur, in the northeast corner.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I grew up in Amarillo, and lived in the Panhandle most of my life. I got remarried 4 years ago, now live in NW Oklahoma (only 20 miles away from my native soil) Darn that big ol' cowboy for stealin' my heart :cowboy

Just don't call me an Okie, and we will get along fine! LOL :devil

As once said in a great song " Texas is a place I dearly love to be!"

Judy

That is so great to hear, nice to know someone is close to home! :cheer

I am in Fargo, OK now, and lived in Wheeler County for over 10 yrs before that. Like I said, will always be a Texan, and it drives my Okie hubby crazy LOL :lol

Hi Judy!!! :hi I am in the Panhandle too. I am about an hour from Amarillo, its where we go to do all our shopping!!

:jumpyay Snyder is such small town (Wal-Mart is our only yarn source :eek ) that it is always amazing when people know where it is and especially when they have family/friends here. I've lived here almost 43 years :manyheart . As they say, it's a small world!

A good friend of mine moved to Snyder a few months ago! She's working for a newspaper doing their online stuff, from what I know. I don't know the name of the paper, though.

I'm originally from Lake Jackson (50 miles south of Houston). Recently I've moved up the highway to Churchill/ Brazoria:rock. I've actually been to Llano:waving loved the rocks and the wine by the way it's a beautiful place. Alot prettier than all the chemical companies that surround me:fluffy.

Dellamae, we're neighbors! I live in the Matagorda/Bay City area!

• 3 weeks later...
Just wanted to check on all my fellow Texans, I hope everyone is safe and sound after Ike....we are preparing for it up by Dallas now!!

I'm in Arlington, we are are having a bit of rain now at 10 am. Sept. 13th We should get quite a bit more during the day. I sure hope it doesn't spin out a tornado!!!

• 4 months later...
:hi The New Year brought me back to Central Texas!! I was in central IL and was very happy to leave the cold weather!! :wgrinWell, guess what? The cold followed me here.:( We just had an ice storm last night!!!:wbrr Fort Hood closed at 4:00 p.m. yesterday!!! Where is the warm weather? :confused

:hi The New Year brought me back to Central Texas!! I was in central IL and was very happy to leave the cold weather!! :wgrinWell, guess what? The cold followed me here.:( We just had an ice storm last night!!!:wbrr Fort Hood closed at 4:00 p.m. yesterday!!! Where is the warm weather? :confused

That's what I'm saying. I am still raking leaves and here comes the ice storm!!! That's Texas for you!!!! :manyheart

Archived