debora

Texas anyone?

My husband has family from Snyder. He keeps telling me we are going to take a trip out that way but I'm beginning to think it won't happen. Good to hear from you.

About half-way between Lubbock and Abilene--the small town of Snyder

--------

One of my former students is from Snyder!

I know where you live LOL I'm in Abilene

I know where you live LOL I'm in Abilene

I know where you are!!! My daughter goes to Hardin Simmons University!!! I go to Abliene quite often to visit!!!! :cheer

I'm in The Colony, TX. It's between Lewisville and Frisco north of Dallas.

:jumpyay Snyder is such small town (Wal-Mart is our only yarn source :eek ) that it is always amazing when people know where it is and especially when they have family/friends here. I've lived here almost 43 years :manyheart . As they say, it's a small world!

I'm in The Colony, TX. It's between Lewisville and Frisco north of Dallas.

My brother-in-law and sister-in-law moved there earlier this year. I had never heard of it before then. :lol

Wow....so many Texans! I'm just SW of Fort Worth....Little place, Tolar....Located between Granbury and Stephenville...Blink your eyes and you'll miss us!!!

hey there i live in wichita falls.. and i dont know about the rest of you but i am ready for fall.

Austin Texas aka 'The Live Music Capitol of the World'

---------

Yay, another Austinite. :cheer

Hi, from Pflugerville, next to Austin

----------

Hi PVille!

I don't know how I missed this but I did. lol I'm in Bedford which is like the northeast side of Fort Worth but I'd be in Austin if I could. lol

I know right where that is! My parents and Grandmother live in Colorado City! :lol

I'm in Groves - just outside of Port Arthur, a little less than 30 minutes from Beaumont.

It's good to see all the Texans out there! :cheer

I am so glad to see yall all here. That is the good thing about being in Texas. Losts of space and lots of people. We have great support Should get together one day. Wouldnt that be fun.

Hi! Guys! Burleson TX here. (just outside of FW) I went and joined meet up and started one for the crochet/yarn lovers in the area! PM me of you are interested. I'm going to try to get it set up for at least one Saturday a month.I think it would be great for us to get together!! The next meet up, which will be #2 is :

When?

* Tuesday, Sep 25, 2007, 7:00 PM

Where?

* Subway Sandwiches & Salads

* Burleson, TX 76028

I look forward to seeing you at the next meet-up. Bring your current WIPS, yarn if you are wanting to swap, any questions you may have, and even your latest FO! I can't wait to hear your tips, stories and aggravations when it comes to our beloved hobby.

HI, i live in dallas/plano border line..n e one close by?? who would like to meat up..i live close to shops at willow band!!!