Texas anyone?

debora

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
------

I live at Parmer/McNeil. We're neighbors!

Renee, you live at Parmer/McNeil?? That is where my parents (and me in the summer) live! Our house is in the Milwood neighborhood. I guess we're neighbors too...

Renee, you live at Parmer/McNeil?? That is where my parents (and me in the summer) live! Our house is in the Milwood neighborhood. I guess we're neighbors too...

--------

We're neighbors (I'm just up the street from the Milwood neighborhood)! Oh, and I work in ENS. :lol

• 2 weeks later...

Hello from League City! That's Galveston County, just south of Houston, if you didn't know already...

I've lived in Grapeland (no, not Grapevine), Palestine, Nacogdoches, San Antonio (briefly - Army).

Driven through many of your hometowns on the way to somewhere else.

How's that song go? "I've been everywhere, man, I've been everywhere..."

:D

Amanda

• 3 weeks later...

Hi!

I'm in Waco. Have lived in Manor (right outside Austin). Lived in Robstown (right outside Corpus) many yrs. ago. Saw an answer from someone from Waco. Would love to meet my neighbors & have a crochetfest.

I'm from Michigan and were going to Fulton for some of the winter. Anyone around that area? This is my first time to Texas.

Wow - you're going waaay south - and right by the coast! That'll be a huge difference from Michigan!

I'm on the coast, but not nearby. Mapquest says you'll be about 5 hours from me. Texas is BIG! :D

Good luck finding somebody!

HI!!!! I live in Valley View, in between Denton and Gainesville on 35....I'd love a meet up but I'm SOOOO scared of driving 35 it's not even funny LMBO!!! We will be moving into a new house soon though and I'd love to have a couple fellow crocheters over for some fun :D!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm about 3 hours north of Fulton. Actually, the main highway that goes through Fulton is Rt. 35 (not I-35), and that's also the main highway that goes through our town. So you will literally be "down the road" from me, although quite a distance. :)

Elle

HI!!!! I live in Valley View, in between Denton and Gainesville on 35....I'd love a meet up but I'm SOOOO scared of driving 35 it's not even funny LMBO!!! We will be moving into a new house soon though and I'd love to have a couple fellow crocheters over for some fun :D!!!

I think you're on a different 35 though. The 35 that goes through Denton and Gainesville is I-35, which is an interstate. The 35 that Fulton is on is just a piddly little 2 lane state highway. Two different roads, if I'm not mistaken. :)

Elle

• 1 month later...
Beaumont and Nacogdoches when at college

I live in Beaumont!! :yay

I'm a member of a group called Beaumont Stitch 'n Knit, we meet every Monday night (7pm) and Thursday morning (11am) at a local cafe called Sertino's. We have knitters, crocheters, cross-stitchers... anyone is welcome! Stop by sometime if you'd like! :hug

-I should mention we are not meeting Mon. Dec 31st due to the holiday-

~Jessica

I just joined & I live in Beaumont! I didn't know about this group. I don't know if I'll be able to come to a meeting after Lamar semester begins, but it sounds fun.

Feel free to stop by, we are always open to new members! Monday nights we are usually at Sertino's until atleast midnight...a few of us are night-owls. I don't attend the Thursday meetings but others are there from 11am to about 2 or even 3pm. Hope to see you there sometime soon!

~Jessica

Archived