Texas anyone?

debora

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have a Pittsburg (waaaayyy up in NE Texas) mailing address although we don't even live in that county. I noted at least one crocheter from Longview. I go there every few weeks for something which is always unavailable here.

I'm in South Irving, just north of 30 between 183 & Loop 12. I don't have a lot of free time but it'd be nice to meet up with other people in the area once a month or so. I don't mind driving a little, sounds like there's several people around me to the south & west. If you have a regular get-together please let me know!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in North Irving in the Valley Ranch area, and Martee, I just PMed you. I would also be interested in a joining/forming a group, and I don't mind driving to other areas around the north/northeast/east area of Dallas, so if you anyone knows of a group, please let me know!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm originally from Lake Jackson (50 miles south of Houston). Recently I've moved up the highway to Churchill/ Brazoria:rock. I've actually been to Llano:waving loved the rocks and the wine by the way it's a beautiful place. Alot prettier than all the chemical companies that surround me:fluffy.

• 4 weeks later...

Howdy Mary!

TXHooker and I are planning another meet up in June, on Friday the 27th. Same plan as the last time - Starbucks @ 114 & MacArthur Blvd, from 7-9pm.

We'd love to have a few others join us so please, if you need more info give us a holler!

-Martee

Howdy Mary!

TXHooker and I are planning another meet up in June, on Friday the 27th. Same plan as the last time - Starbucks @ 114 & MacArthur Blvd, from 7-9pm.

We'd love to have a few others join us so please, if you need more info give us a holler!

-Martee

Would love to meet up, but driving that far at night in the dark is not good for me. If you can meet sometime on a Saturday afternoon I would be able to make it (if I am not working)

TexasRedHead -

We don't *have* to plan every meeting on a Friday evening, I think that's just how it worked out between TexasHooker & myself. She's typically very busy on the weekends and I can get more guiltless free time once my little guy is in bed :yes.

That said - if I know enough ahead of time I'd be more than happy to meet up on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon. It doesn't even have to be in Irving - I am willing to drive a little bit out of the way. Just let me know!

Martee

I am planning on meeting you on Friday night at Starbucks.

I can do a Saturday or Sunday afternoons as well for the future. I can also meet in Grand Prairie or Arlington, not just in Irving. This Starbucks is 5 minutes from where I work. See ya!

• 2 weeks later...
I think you're on a different 35 though. The 35 that goes through Denton and Gainesville is I-35, which is an interstate. The 35 that Fulton is on is just a piddly little 2 lane state highway. Two different roads, if I'm not mistaken. :)

Elle

Just saw this....man I need to keep up with this board more but yes the 35 I was referring to is I-35 :).

Just wanted to bump this up and put out a reminder - we're having a meet-up this Friday, June 27th from 7-9pm. Location is the Starbucks at 114 & Macarthur Blvd in Irving.

It'd be great to meet more of our TX crocheters!

Archived