Texas anyone?

debora

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We will be back in Texas in a few more weeks. we sold our house and moving back..........Will be staying with son n his wife while we buy another house. Hope to close March 12th. fingers crossed. if not then the 15th.

• 4 weeks later...

Im down in San Antonio, just wanted to wave to you guys and say hello! They closed many of our Hobby Lobby's and Michaels here, but we have a few to choose from. Ive been wanting to check out what they have at Gardenridge in the Yarn/needle department. Heard they are a bit more pricey!

go to the "Yarn Barn" down on Broadway. Its in the Phone book under yarn.

Its down town San Antonio and its a big RED Barn looking building. They have Yarns, Threads, Cross Stitch supplies and more yarn-thread related items crochet hooks , needles etc.... You'll love it, and be sure to feel :droolall the yarn for us all. yes some of it is pricey but wonderful to look at and feel. Once in a blue moon I'll see something :droolI have to have it. :yes

• 4 months later...

For now I am in Converse, Texas, its right out side of San Antonio, yea we bought a house 2272 sq ft., tryed so hard to get out of the contract,way to much money involved, so WE went on to sign the papers, now the house is back on the market. We are going back to KY. The house is pretty empty..Just bought a few things from yard sales to make do. Everything we own is up in storage in KY. lol...I am so glad we put everything in storage in KY !!!! That just made it easier on us..Its been 5 years since I have been here. and it has multiplyed like 5-7 times over. This place is wayyyyyy to busy for me--SAN ANTONIO is bigger then DALLAS now!...so we are going back to KY ...know anybody going to Randolph Air Force Base area, send them to me...

Where abouts in the DFW area are you from? I live in Westworth Village near the base and Ridgmar Mall if you know where that is. Glad to know there's those of us near by.:clap

• 1 month later...
Im down in San Antonio, just wanted to wave to you guys and say hello! They closed many of our Hobby Lobby's and Michaels here, but we have a few to choose from. Ive been wanting to check out what they have at Gardenridge in the Yarn/needle department. Heard they are a bit more pricey!

I am here in Sa As well :D

Go Spurs go :lol

I am here in Sa As well :D

Go Spurs go :lol

Gardenridge in the Yarn/needle department?

Are you talking about the Hobby Lobby in the forum? or is that another shop in the area?

Gardenridge in the Yarn/needle department?

Are you talking about the Hobby Lobby in the forum? or is that another shop in the area?

There is a GardenRidge located off of Loop 410,

between Culebra and Ingram Road. I didn't know that they sold yarn though.

I mostly get mine from Wal-mart because it's cheaper, but I recently went to Hobby Lobby and saw that they sell a large collection

Oh Your talking about Garden Ridge Pottery, and YES years........ago they used to carry tons of yarns, but with time they done away with that. I haven't been in a long time they made to many changes and wasn't worth my time going back cause everything I liked they took away with time.

Oh Your talking about Garden Ridge Pottery, and YES years........ago they used to carry tons of yarns, but with time they done away with that. I haven't been in a long time they made to many changes and wasn't worth my time going back cause everything I liked they took away with time.

Perhaps they are bringing it back. That's sad though they took all they stuff you liked away.

Don't think I've ever been though!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey I'm in Westworth Village. That's near the Joint Reserve Base, NAS. used to be carswell. My kids used to walk,uh make that skate board through Westover Hills to ridgemar mall. Just a hop, skip & jump from saginaw.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived