Exciting News!!

thecrochetdude

Question

I just signed a contract to write a full-length, full-color book of 30 crochet patterns! I'm so excited I had to share with my Crochetville family!! :woo

Everything is due at the end of the summer :eek and it will be available in '08. Stay tuned!!! :woo

:bounce

• Answers 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just saw this thread. Congrats, Drew! I can't wait to pick it up at my local bookstore! :cheer:cheer:cheer

Thanks! I've had my first two meeting (by phone) with the assigned editor and we have settled on which 30 designs to include (my proposal had about 45) so it was cut cut cut and now I have to choose yarns and swatch and have all that on his desk by next Friday. :eek

Careful what you wish for, right? :devil

:bounce

Oh Drew, you soooooooooooooooo deserve it!! I love finding your patterns in crochet mags I buy, and to think you will now have your own BOOK!!! 30!! WOW!! Great, you will do them some great work, and I for one will be waiting with baited breath to get one :cheer

That is soo great, Dude!!

Now if you need pattern testers....:D

One of my dreams is to have a crochet book published...for now I will just live vicariously through you :laughroll

That is awesome news, Drew!!! Congratulations!!! Save me an autographed copy also!

Drew, This is fabulous news! I am thrilled for you! Golly, when the book comes out, I should have you autograph my copy :D ! I hope you post when it is out on the market to buy. Congratulations! :yay:cheer:clap:yay

Archived