This week so far - doilies and bookmarks

catheryn

464224876_64adfeba69_m.jpg All from Patricia Kristoffersen's "99 Little Doilies"

464224864_c7316b31a0_m.jpg Various bookmarks ,,

Angel from Aly Hymel, Scallops from Priscilla Hewitt, Fan from Cupcake, Cross from Cylinda Matthews.

464224904_5bc88967d0_m.jpg My 5th doiliy from PK's Delightful Doilies. This one is Charming.

All of these items were done with size 10 threads and 1.75 Clover soft touch hook.

This is what has allowed me to maintain my sanity while watching all the insanity unfold in Virginia this week!

Beautiful work (I love the little dresses too!) - I did the same thing during Platte Canyon HS last Sept. (Colorado seems to bring them out)

Beautiful work (I love the little dresses too!) - I did the same thing during Platte Canyon HS last Sept. (Colorado seems to bring them out)

Hey...we are almost neighbors!!!!!! You are not too far down the road from Cheyenne!!!

OH they are all just so lovely! I am really drawn to the variegated fan book mark. Wonderful work, my how you must have been busy!

OH they are all just so lovely! I am really drawn to the variegated fan book mark. Wonderful work, my how you must have been busy!

Isn't that thread pretty? It is Royale Mexicana and I just love it. And Cupcake's fan pattern is so quick to do!!:manyheart

You do beautiful work. :yes I love the angel bookmark! Was it a free pattern or from a book? Either way I want it!!! :manyheart

Not a freebie.....Aly has them on her site...daintycrochet.com. The pattern cost $3.00....but worth every penny of it!!!

Does it get really windy standing next to you when you crochet?

I can't believe how much you can do in one week and yes, I know, you have the time, but come on, you have to be a really fast crocheter :cheer

Does it get really windy standing next to you when you crochet?

I can't believe how much you can do in one week and yes, I know, you have the time, but come on, you have to be a really fast crocheter :cheer

:haha :haha :rofl :rofl :laughroll :laughroll :rofl :rofl :haha :haha

Janet....you are crazy!!! Don't forget, I have been crocheting with thread for 47 of my 52 years here on this earth....just comes natural!!:manyheart

Archived