"Stash Buster" - My tacky star-ghan!

Trinket

I haven't been able to buy any new yarn lately, so I decided to stash bust the yarn that I have already. This star-ghan is one of the projects I used to clear out some of my stashed up yarn.

000_0675.jpg

I did a star-ghan before, but I had a LOT of trouble with the pattern I was using for it. So I picked a slightly different pattern which is available at Crochet Pattern Central. I'm still not entirely sure I did it right, because the joining spaces seem to migrate. Maybe it's more my imagination and how it's laid out, though... I'm not sure.

I think it's kinda tacky... I was just putting in all the yarn I had that had similar colors. At least it got used for something! Maybe I can use it for a bird cage cover. :lol

Edit: I was just being silly about the tacky thing and the bird cage cover. I hadn't meant to sound so serious about that. I'm sorry! *blush*

Oops! I think I may have sounded a little more serious than I had intended to. :2blush

I had finished it by the time my husband came home. He latched right on to it! :lol I don't think I can convince him to let it go now!

Thanks for all the great comments! By the way, does it look like I may have too many stitches on some of the points? Or is that normal for something like this? :think

Archived