Crinoline Ladies

catheryn

440186773_550a652665_s.jpg440186769_e0ba5a3aa5_s.jpg440186743_a6732094dd_s.jpg

This is for all the ladies in the Crinoline CAL....I told you ya'll had inspired me.:yes I stopped working long enough to photograph what I had completed so far. Still need to add the ribbons and roses, but I could not wait any longer to show these off!!! I just love working on these.:manyheart

Catheryn, they're beautiful! I especially like the purple variegated. I definitely have to do one in variegated. Did you also post the photos in the CL CAL?

Catheryn, they're beautiful! I especially like the purple variegated. I definitely have to do one in variegated. Did you also post the photos in the CL CAL?

Not yet....I will do that tho!!

They are beautiful, of course! :cheer :cheer

Are they for you?

I've made about 9 or 10 and haven't keep a one for myself. :lol

:devil

I cannot decide yet. Like you, I really do not have a thing for myself that I have made....I love giving stuff away. Anna had a great idea about making a quilt and right now I am thinking along those lines. The idea of doing a quilt for my daughter is where I am leaning.....

Okay...so I went off on a goose chase and searched the web for crinolines~! I think somewhere here too I saw one with a bird in her hand; now I can't find it. If I didn't imagine this, could someone direct me to it and possibly let me know where I could purchase a pattern for it? Thanks, Donna

they're all wonderful, nice work! and congrats to the cal gals for inspiring you!!

Archived