Spiderman ripple blanket

tracyleigh

Here is a pic of the Spiderman ripple that I completed a few days ago. I think I am going to donate this to one of the shelter's in my area. I am quite sure there is a little boy out there who would treasure this.

th_100_1059.jpg

what a lovely lovely idea. i happen to agree that you would be making a little boy out there feel the most special kid around. it looks fab, and you're a wonderful person for wanting to donate it

My (soon-to-be) 4-year old son would LOVE this afghan! His birthday is in a month and I'd make it for him if I thought I'd have it done by then. Everything he's got is Spiderman and that's the theme of his party. What pattern did you use? And did you do the outline in black after it was done? Can you explain the process, please? I know he'd love it for Christmas. :D

OK, now I really have to do this one. My son asked for one a wile back but I haven't had a chance to start it. I have had "paying jobs" that I wanted to get done first. This is too cute.

There will be one happy boy out there!

Here is a pic of the Spiderman ripple that I completed a few days ago. I think I am going to donate this to one of the shelter's in my area. I am quite sure there is a little boy out there who would treasure this.

Oh, that little boy will love this! I would love to see the look on his face when he sees it...can't you just imagine the amazement on his face...his eyes and mouth wide open in amazement? I certainly know of some little boys who would be delighted to see an afghan like this!

I was looking at the pattern and it said:"The base pattern for this afghan is found at www.angelcrafts.net. Please take a look at Lyn's original Round Ripple Baby Afghan, ..." I tried these links but can't find the base pattern at angelcrafts and for the link for Round Ripple Baby Afghan, authentication is required and you have to enter username and password . I also tried the link for Gail E (aka the 'Stitch 'n Frog') and I couldn't find anyway to contact her.

I've never made one of these and would like to see the base pattern. I can always use any help on new projects!

:hug:manyheart

Archived