Spring 2007 Interweave Crochet Preview!

Melissa

I just looked, and I didn't see a thread on this, so I hope I'm not doubling. I just went over to the Interweave Crochet site, and what did I see but the project Preview! Go see!

Let's see, I like the Empress Baby-Doll Top (hey, it's by Robin Chachula!), the Seashell and Posies dress, and the Flora Kimono looks cute!

Eeeeeenteresting. It comes out April 10th! :cheer

I'm loving the Beachcomber Tunic, Larger than Life bag and the Seashells and Posies dress too.

I've signed up for a subscription but I guess I'll still have to get this one at Borders. Thanks for the heads-up.:)

I like most of the patterns in this issue, as usual. Thanks for posting the preview and congratulations to Drew for having his design in this issue; the slouchy purse!

I've signed up for a subscription but I guess I'll still have to get this one at Borders. Thanks for the heads-up.:)

Yeah, I subscribed too, but I thought there wasn't supposed to be an issue until the Fall? I hope they send me the magazine if it's going to be on the stand April 10th!:worried

I have been looking for different crochet magazines and this is one I will definately have to look for at the book store! Even the back issues,( I may order the Summer 2006), looks like it has wonderful patterns! Sandy

I really like that Interweave gives a sneak peek at all the projects in each issue.

I like the slouchy purse, and some of the scarves. I don't see too many wearables that would look good on my fluffy self.

Joan

I'm lovin the Larger than Life bag! I might have to make myself a version of that this week.

I'm all about the Kimono - I WANT IT!!! I can't wait for the issue to come out. I've been checking everyday to see if it's out. Thanks for letting me know when it's coming. YEAH!!! I can't wait! :applause

Archived