My Book Old Fashioned Doilies: NOW OUT

Katchkan

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kathy...woo hoo, congratulations on the book being published :clap

Your designs are so beautiful I'm so surprised the book only has 6 doilies in it....how did they ever decide on only them.

All the best to you, I hope you sell tons of them!! Do you know if they will be available in stores too or only through the mail order??? I want one :hook

:cheerCongrats to you Kathy on your book. :cheer

:yes I remember when you were making them we all tried to name them for you. :lol

They are absolutly breathtaking. Keep up the good work. :hook

Your book is beautiful . Might buy it. I am sure you worked very hard on it and you are very proud of it. congulations. :yes

Thanks again everyone. I too remember trying to name some of these doilies Mary Jo. That was fun, Miss being able to post like that. But alas all the world isn't as wonderful as you guys....................

Empress Busy Bee. publishers have their own ideas, and this is what became of the Birthstone Doilies.

I have been anxiously awaiting this leaflet!! All of us are so proud for you! Being a part of Crochetville to help spread the word, just think of all the royalies! Ha! Congratulations.
Sorry to disillusion you, But I won't be getting royalties on this book. Maybe later when I have reputation. Okay so we all have fantasies..............:D

It is a wonderful feeling though to see my designs in print.

Figures. Still awesome to get some out. I hope they put out the rest even if they're in several other books. For you and for us. :)
Most of the rest will be coming out in various publications through out the year.

Archived