Morpheus the Doily, my newest Design

Katchkan

I've just this minute seen this - the colours are wonderful, the doily is really beautiful, and if you decide to make the pattern available, I will be in the queue to buy it! :P

I like the name you've chosen for it too - it reminded me of Samuel Coleridge (Rime of the Ancient Mariner) - so that it's a bit of a "literary" doily as well.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beautiful, as is all your work. I love your comments about what it represents for you now. I hadn't made a doily for years until my mother was being treated for cancer. I completed a doily while sitting in dr and hospital waiting rooms. I rarely keep things I've made, but I've kept this one, because, as simple as it may sound, it represents good things coming from difficult times. (My mom is still healthy today, about 4 years later.)

Thank you everyone, Your kind remarks always make me blush :blush You are all too kind and generous.

The recovery is coming along slowly. Moving slowly, but moving. Still getting lots of crochet time, So who knows what I will come up with next ?

Archived