Our House Part One (go to Part Two for posting)

JulieKay

Judy........ yeah... I have migraine excedrine... its not kicking in like usual to dull it... :(

Linda....... thanks hon!!

Mary....... Thank you!

Nicole....... thanks dear :hug

:heart

:mug

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now, Jude --

Who is trying to enable who here ? You are trying to talk me into making more saltines, I am trying to talk you into just "wandering on over to the flannelghan area and taking a peak ......."

I don't know, old pal, what are we gonna do about this situation ???

Now, Jude --

Who is trying to enable who here ? You are trying to talk me into making more saltines, I am trying to talk you into just "wandering on over to the flannelghan area and taking a peak ......."

I don't know, old pal, what are we gonna do about this situation ???

I printed out the flannelghan pattern info a long, long time ago, as a matter of fact. It's always been a WIM:lol

...and saltines are small...so...:devil

Tammy...So sorry its still hurting...saying a special prayer for you :hug...I saw that you finished your"Hip To Be Square"It turned out beautiful...cant wait to get mine going again!!

Linda...So glad that you are feeling better...cant wait to see more of your Dragon!!

Nicole...I always have a few going at the same time to because i get bored working on the same thing.I think most of us have crochet ADD :lol

Mary...hope you get lots of crochet time in the next 2 days....has Gracie settled down now that she is older?

Julie & Judy...Dont know what to do with you 2 :thinkEnablers the both of you!!:lolJulie did you ever do(finish) the Prairie Star?Do you know how many of them you got me to start :devil I am resisting your spell :yes:rofl

Linda, I saved the dragon chart you made...hope you don't mind. I like it alot...and actually have stash in those colors (what DON'T I have?:lol)

Many other projects on the front burner as usual, so this is a WIM.

Can't wait to see yours!!:cheer

Judy, of course I don't mind that you saved the dragon pattern. I get so thrilled when someone wants to do one of my patterns. I now have 2 blocks worth of saltines ready to sew together which gets me caught up to last Friday. I have that many more to do to get totally caught up. When I am, I will have most of the sky done and be solidly into the dragon. I'll have a picture share on Friday for sure even if I'm not totally caught up. :photo

I got the results of the lab work they did last week today. Blood count = normal; blood sugar = normal; kidney function = normal; liver profile = normal; and lipid profile = normal. WooHoo!!! The doctors should be happy with those results. :bounce:jumpyay:woo:jumpyay:bounce

Kim was getting feisty with me today. That's a sure sign that she's starting to feel better. Yeah!

Tammy...So sorry its still hurting...saying a special prayer for you :hug...I saw that you finished your"Hip To Be Square"It turned out beautiful...cant wait to get mine going again!!

:hug Bless your heart!!! Thank you!

Yes... I did finish it! I love how it came out and want to make another one! :knit

Linda, that's great news on your blood work!! We just got good reports too - also on our stress tests. It's reassuring:yes

The dragon ghan is in the que (sp?):hook

Good morning! It's overcast and windy today. Supposed to start raining this afternoon or evening and may change to sleet &/or snow overnight. What a winter! By now the daffodils are usually up and about to bloom. Not this year. I'll be staying inside and working on the dragon ghan today. :hook

Keep warm, Linda! We're expecting some snow tomorrow night - not sure how much, which has been the story all winter!

Sunny today - though very cold....

Thanks, Judy. I'll do my best to keep warm. You do the same. I know our temps aren't as cold as yours, but I've been in the south long enough that they feel cold to me now.

Thanks, Judy. I'll do my best to keep warm. You do the same. I know our temps aren't as cold as yours, but I've been in the south long enough that they feel cold to me now.

I had a friend who moved here from Chicago years ago: it took her till the end of January before she dragged out her heavy jacket...it's all relative!

Mornin’ all………..

Well darn it…….. the yarn I was using for the border around the panda bear …. I ran out of. I’ve been diggin’ in my stash and don’t have anymore. So…………….. I may use another color in combination with what I have…… or go buy a skein to finish this quilt’ghan. Don’t ya just love it………. J

How’s everyone else doing?

What quilt’ghans are in the works?

Linda ~ Sounds like a real good report from all of your lab work. That is fantastic. I know you are really working to follow your doctors' orders, but it is fabulous to hear all of your levels were normal and balanced. Congratulations :clap Have you done all of your running around for the week, so that you can stay in, while it is chilly? Be careful.

Judy ~ Bundle up on your end, too :wgrin Looks as though you are getting pulled into more projects ;) Love to hear it! Congrats on figuring out the knitting. Me and one hook get along great -- 2 needles, working yarn and ??? sounds like a disaster waiting to happen :rofl

Hi Tam ~ I have a Gingerbread quilt-ghan in my WIP pile, here, but I have not poked a hook at it in weeks :( I want to...I just have a ton of other WIPs going, too...I know, excuses! :P I have a 6-hour car ride to the airport next week. I think that will be the ideal time to whip out a bunch of the saltines I need for the border :yes

Julie ~ :waving Looks as though you are getting more people starting new projects. Way to go :yay

Mary ~ Is life treating you well these day? Not too much stress?? :hug What are you making Master Luke, now? Is his nursery all ready-and-waiting?

Nicole ~ Are you getting in on all of this yucky sleet and measurable snow? I know you like winter weather so well, but I would be happier watching winter happen on your new television than experiencing it :lol Glad you are enjoying your new toy.

:hi All!! Chilly here. There is a pretty coating of ice on all of my trees, but I am hoping it melts before I have to go out and drive/slide through the intersections this afternoon. I have a few things to mail at the Post Office, and we are having dinner guests tomorrow evening, so I am going to prep as much of the meal as I can and give the carpets a quick swish with the vacuum cleaner. :yayI finished my socks :bounce Yep, the second heel is funky, too :lol I have to weave in the ends and turn it right-side out, but then I can take a photo. The pair might look a mite funny, but they are wearable. Chat with you all, later. :compute

Dusti....socks that are wearable are great, in my book!:clap

Still have yarn in my tote for a saltine ghan...once I finish my current squares project:hook

Dusti…….

Oh………cool a Gingerbread quilt’ghan huh? I hope you get a chance to work on it. Goodness… 6 hours of saltine time……… that would be great! Cant wait to see pics!

Funny or not……… socks that keep your feet warm.. are the best kind!!!

Umm… Julie………………. BOO!

'Morning, everyone. :)

Linda ~ Congratulations on your lab results! We're proud of you. :clap Speaking of your patterns...maybe it's time to share Mr. Train again! I gave mine to a friend of DD's for her little guy and am thinking about making another one. :hook Great news about Kim!

Nicole ~ Four projects! Is the Michael Buble concert this month? :think

Hi Shay ~ How are your projects coming along? Yep, Gracie is still a crazy dog, but she has calmed down a lot. :lol She lets me crochet now without grabbing the yarn. :)

Tam ~ Would love to see if I have what you need for the border - what yarn is it? :yarn Hope you're better today. :manyheart

Hi Dusti ~ Can't wait to see your socks! Are you packing yet? Stay safe on those icy roads. :yes

Julie and Judy ~ You're wearing me out just reading posts. :lol;) You guys really have me wanting to make the FG. I think it would be so cute in bright colors for a child.

It's rainy and cold, but I have to go to the store and post office. I've been having so much fun buying things for the baby and UPS just left...again. :c9

Archived