My Garden Trellis, WIP shawl..

JoBug

As promised, here is my progress on my Garden Trellis shawl , I was RAOK'd the pattern, here is my progress thus far...slow but it will be WELL worth it!!

th_100_0658.jpg

and a close up

th_100_0657.jpg

clickable images....

I hope you enjoy, and I hope my work is worthy of this pattern!

Oh my, that shawl is beautiful. The edging is so feminine and dainty. I love edgings that are crocheted sideways. You certainly did the pattern justice. :yes

Me thinks I am jealous of you Dear! Mine has been sitting in my wip basket for a while now and it is just a tad bit larger than yours........lol. But it looks beautimous so far can't wait to see it finished! I am sure it will something to adore always.

:manyheart Thank you all for the wonderful compliments!!:hug I have today off work, and it is dedicated to that shawl, nobody or nothing may disturb me today!!

Nikki, you got yours out? :devil See what a little motivation can do!! I ADORE the SINFONIA yarn, it is sooooooooooo luxurious, I feel like a queen just working with it.

Well again, thanks to my RAOK'r and for Lisa who designed the pattern, its LOVELY!:manyheart

more pics comming up after todays work on it...I best get going now:yay

Nope JoAnn I am working on a christening gown. I only have a few more weeks til the shower and I have to mail it to her also so I haven't gotten mine out again yet. :)

Archived