~*~ Be My Valentine ~*~

JulieKay

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could you ladies please consider re-writing the name of that book in Short Form. SnB

Everyone knows what you mean but my eyes are not assaulted. One of the things I love about the Ville is that I do not have to see that kind of language.

darski

We didn't invent the name of the book, we just like what's inside!!!!!!

I don't particularly like the name either, but I can't do anything about it, I try to ignore that kind of stuff, just don't let it get to you....

xmashearts086.jpg?t=1169348983

here is the one i love with small lopes

xmashearts085.jpg?t=1169349042

here is the one i hate

xmashearts087.jpg?t=1169349099

here is the first one with large lopes

xmashearts084.jpg?t=1169349148

and here is what they look like in my front window.

Darski- i really hope you would still stop in here and look at the work we do. you don't have to post or just PM with your comments i would love to hear your comments, since i really do like the work you do. you remind me of my great grandmother who would crochet all day long.

will these are the plastic crochet hearts i did. stuffed with plastic wrappers. all three are diff patterns and size but i love the way the purple came out and that is how i will cont. on making them when my thumbs get better.

Everyone's work is looking beautiful! :cheer:clap:cheer

I finally have something to post & hope to keep doing more. I would like to make small hearts for my sons pre-school class with the kids names on them. Maybe make them magnets. I did that at the end of last yr. for graduation but made stars with fun fur edges. They were really cute.

I am looking for a ww yarn doily for the center of my coffee table & I thought this one would do but it's way to small. But anyways here it is.

th_140513.jpg

th_140431.jpg

Thanks for looking. :manyheart

Everyone's work is looking beautiful! :cheer:clap:cheer

I finally have something to post & hope to keep doing more. I would like to make small hearts for my sons pre-school class with the kids names on them. Maybe make them magnets. I did that at the end of last yr. for graduation but made stars with fun fur edges. They were really cute.

I am looking for a ww yarn doily for the center of my coffee table & I thought this one would do but it's way to small. But anyways here it is.

th_140513.jpg

th_140431.jpg

Thanks for looking. :manyheart

beautiful! and love the colors...

The shawl is awesome Sarah! That will look great over a black shell.

Looks like your table cloth is going to be pretty Jen. I can't imagine undertaking such a huge project. Way to go for it!

Tabby I really like the way the ruffles look around your hearts.

Rosebud I love your hearts around doily

Heart what a wonderful Idea for a shawl. I love it!

Jen A table cloth wow! Great start. Can't wait to see more.

I found the pattern for the interlinked hearts design for an afghan on ebay the other day. Can't remember who was looking for an afghan with all hearts but as soon as the pattern arrives I will post a picture. ( I live in Australia so it will be at least another week though.)

Archived