~*~ Be My Valentine ~*~

JulieKay

In lieu of bears, I'm making secret-keeper mice!

Blind so they can't see mistakes, and mute so they can't tell on you, but with big ears to listen well.

They'll be in the bags, with hearts. I'll post pics.

368602447_ef48a629c1_m.jpg

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote=heart;609250]Here is a fan pattern I did in yarn and a J hook. It is a shawl, it's not quite as big as I had hoped, but it is nice. Here's the link to purchase the pattern too. It has 3 hearts on it. You have to scroll down, it's the fan of hearts.

http://www.crochetmemories.com/patterns/fanmenu.php

stormpix00017.jpg

very pretty I love it...lovely shade of pink!

Beautiful dishcloth!

Sad to say my tablecloth is on hold for a bit. Had some unexpected projects come up and the heart motifs are giving me a hard time. One side looks fine, but the other looks lopsided. Maybe it's just me. I will be getting back to it in the next week or so!

I lovelovelove the dishcloth! Awesome.

I need to pick this heart thing up again. I've paused to make bags. Heh.

I'm almost done though :

Need to make 2 or 3 more mice.

Need to make an extra 4 heart coasters.

Need to finish heart pillow.

Beautiful Dishcloth Jill

and the Mouse is adorable Sky! Did you create the pattern for this or is it available somewhere online. I collect mice and would love to make one or more.LOL

Beautiful Dishcloth Jill

and the Mouse is adorable Sky! Did you create the pattern for this or is it available somewhere online. I collect mice and would love to make one or more.LOL

I got it right here : search for the little mouse pattern thread or all posts by KristieMN (she wrote the pattern).

I love them.

Yesterday I finished two little girl heart purses. The pattern can be found here. The pattern was super quick to do. I made one in pink and one in red. I plan to embellish them with ribbon and then find some little rosettes or flowers to glue on also. The pattern is incomplete in that they forgot to include how to finish the top of one of the hearts but that is really easy to figure out. I also sc around the top of the hearts to sort of smooth out the stitching. I'm going to put some small candies in them and hang them off of my daughter's bedroom doors on Valentine's day. This is a cute pattern. In fact, I was working on one of them yesterday evening while my older daughter was taking ice skating lessons. One of the other moms saw me and was asking about the pattern. She thought I was knitting :angry . I corrected her. She thought the purse was so cute that I gave her my patten to give to her mother to make. Don't you love it when someone actually loves what you are making. I don't usually get any reaction from my husband.

377069388_218a0f8bd1.jpg

I sent out 3 of these secret-keeper packages to my closest friends in the US for V-day.

I have a 4th to send tomorrow to my boyfriend, but he's getting a bear, not a mouse.

Each bag contains a secret-keeper mouse, a heart, and the poem I wrote to go with these.

377069381_f3df8b5bcd.jpg

I just finished -- yes, finished :hook -- a cute valentine scarf from a pattern called "Hearts in a Row." It's red and white with a little "fluff" around the edges. I would love to post a picture, but I don't know how! Is there an "upload photo" button somewhere that I just don't see? :think

Hi! You have to create a photobucket album or someting similar to get a url to post thephotos here. or post them to your yahoo album or blog or something similar and post a link where we can go see it. For photobucket you should be able to go here

http://photobucket.com/register.php?link=topmenu

and set it right up, then you can upload your photos there it will have a link under the photo and you can post it here that way. They have a few options, one is a free one.

I finally finished the heart coasters, I've been working on the ripple 'ghan, & last evening, I wanted to get the 4th coaster started & finished, so I did, & took a pic. of all of them together setof4hearts.jpg

This is my first attempt at inserting a picture in a message. Please forgive me if this doesn't work properly -- I don't know what I am doing. :think I finished this Valentine scarf (look closely and you can see all the little hearts) this weekend and also did one in pink and white. Now I am working on one more for my granddaughter :manyheart for Valentine's day. Okay, here comes the picture! I hope this works.

dcp_1599.jpg?t=1170726651

Very cute,,Mary!!!

Did you have a problem getting the hearts to lay flat?? I sure did!!

Here's the one I did,,

th_100_0883.jpg

To get the pict to show here

in photobucket

click the little box just under the picture

scroll to bottom of page and click Generate HTML+IMG code

Third box down

:IMG clickable thumbnails for message boards

turn everything blue right click and copy

Bring that here and paste it into this box!!

NatCat

Your coasters:2rock :waving

Good job!!!

Archived