Sorry to bore you with another one....fbb

irikel

Sorry to bore you with another fat bottom...but....this is a great pattern..its easy and fast. This one is for my sister-in-law and I made it with a button like she asked me too...She can probably add the flower or something after.

th_F.jpg

Oooo! I love this one. I didn't see any other ones, so you didn't bore me at all. :wink And Aran Fleck is my fave. I am an aran fleck kinda girl.... :P

Nice purse!! I like the handles, too, by the way.

Tina

olga, we never get bored seeing each others work, is what its all about, logging on and showing what we have made. thats one of my favorite parts of the ville, by the way, i adore that purse, i guess since everyone has been making these and i finally and i do mean finally got that sweater made for my dd for:ctree :gift i guess now i have time to make ME something, omgosh did i just say the M word:eek :woo :woo :woo i guess i did hehe thanks olga for sharing with us its darling sweetie. merry christmas

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much everyone.All the nice comments just get me to crocheting more and more....

No...this is Red Heart acrylic yarn. I like working with it.(besides affording it ...:lol )

That's very nice, is it a wool yarn?

It looks great !!!Love it.

Archived