Santa Baby Ornaments

BarbaraJean

Reeeeeeeealy Cute! There is a very similar pattern in the 101 Easy Scrap Crochet Projects book by House of White Birches. Very nice work!

That sounds like the book that I gave my mother-in-law for Christmas a few years ago. I believe I made a few things from it before I gave it to her. ;) She can't find it though. I asked her about it a few weeks ago because I wanted another pattern from it that I had made too. :(

• 4 weeks later...
That sounds like the book that I gave my mother-in-law for Christmas a few years ago. I believe I made a few things from it before I gave it to her. ;) She can't find it though. I asked her about it a few weeks ago because I wanted another pattern from it that I had made too. :(

Since my MIL couldn't find her book I decided to go ahead and pick this up on half.com. Can you believe - my MIL found hers today! :yes She offered to let me have it back but I knew that mine was probably waiting for me at home (we've been gone all week). It was here when I got home so I'll be making some more of these - eventually. :)

Archived