Snowflake Afghan CAL

Your welcome suzy let me know if there isn't something right on it. I've never written a pattern so I might have missed something in it or made something not clear. lol.

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been making a few blocks a week, and I've got the blocks that I have finished sewn together. I'm planning to make mine a little smaller than the pattern because I want it to be throw size. I think another 8 or 10 blocks will do it. I just need to get motivated to get back to it.

My hubby saw this and wanted a snowflake afghan so i started it friday night . I have 19 squares done now. I was wondering if anyone has this done that knows approximately what size it is finished. He wants it to fit our bed not sure its gonna come close to that.

dilyca2006

i haven`t work on it that much but i`ll resume working on it today

mikki

the size of the one heather finished was 50'' × 47'' ithink

and she added half hexagons to close the holes

you need about 70'' by 78'' or so

you need to add more rows :)

Diane

its pretty fast and easy

i make the snow flakes without there border (the dark colour ) in less than 15min.

i`m challengeing my self to finish at least the half of it befor i go to sleep

because i wanna finish it before the college starts (it will start at saturday our week end from wed. till fri.)

i`ll make it 6lines with 8 hexagons and 5 lines with 7 hexagons

to fit my bed

happy crocheting every one i`m going to crochet :hug

i've picked mine back up this week. i only have to finish the dark portion of 15 snowflakes. the ends of the others are woven in so all i have left is to finish these 15 and put them together. i hope to get this done by the end of the week. i have to be out of town for two days and am not going to be able to work on it while i'm gone.

good luck to the rest of you. keep on working.

I'm coming along slowly. I have finished 4 complete hexagons and then switched to making the snowflakes only. I have 5 of those completed. Hopefully, I'll gain some speed on this over the weekend.

ladeis we don`t want this cal to go to the second page

lets share ouh photos and works

we should activate this cal

come on its fantastic an awsom afghan are you board of working on it ???

i'm not bored with it. i'm working on it bit by bit. i can't just sit and crochet for long periods of time like some folks. i wish i could because i'm still excited about finishing this. i still think it's one of the prettiest afghans i've ever made. i hope you all keep working, too. i can use all the encouragement i can get.

Diane

thanks

whaen i thought of making it i decided to make the snow flakes with red and the shorter lines eith orange to look as flowers :)

I can't wait to see it done.

It is going to be very cool.

Diane

Archived