Snowflake Afghan CAL

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how is it going girls??

we need more activity in this cal

show us some pictures??

don`t you want to finish this awsom afghan and try the softness on your skin while drinking a cup of cocoa??

i indeed want it :yay

Well. not well in this house. I have put this one aside so that I could get done a couple that I have to get done pronto. Because it is sat aside does not mean it has been forgotten. Most of what I have been working on has been put aside for a week or so.

I crocheted 10 snowflakes yesterday! I was off from work for President's Day and crocheted to my hearts content (that is, after running a few errands and going to the grocery store). So, I have 5 completed hexagons and twenty something snowflakes. Slow progress but I'm continuing on!

i've finally finished weaving in the ends of all of the flakes. i will start the final assembly tomorrow afternoon. i hope to get it finished this weekend. dh will be out of town :( and i will have lots of time. i also want to post a picture.

i'm glad to see there are other people who are still working out there. i hope everyone finishes. i am going to finish mine!

red bird

wow you are almost done

good for you

for me

my weekend starts today we have vication for the national day at feb.25 and 26

soo it will be long week end to finish my projects :)

Hi Everyone,

I've been following your progress for the past couple of weeks, and I just wanted to let you all know that I'm really enjoying seeing all the variations of the same pattern. This is a pattern that I've been looking at for a while but it keeps getting pushed off. So I'll just keep watching and cheer you on!!:cheer

Keep up the great work!!

i am finished! it turned out so pretty. the border is prettier than is seems in the pictures. i have never done a border like this before and know that i will do it on other projects. it was so easy.

thanks for all of the encouragement from everyone. i have never posted a picture before but will try to do it this week.

for those still working, keep going, you'll be so thrilled with it.

Archived