Snowflake Afghan CAL

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

your reverse color afghan is beautiful. you other ladies keep working. it took me a while but it was worth it. i've been finished for a while but i love to come back here and see all of the beautiful color choices. thanks for sharing the pictures.

I have 4 more snowflakes to add the main color to then whipstitching the last two rows on and I'll finally be done. :D How's everyone else's coming along?I'm off to :sleep just wanted to post before i went to bed . I'm a crochetville addict. lol gotta post before bed or im not happy :lol

Beagle and Redbird your afghans are beautiful. I still love this pattern even after completing mine. Maybe one day there is another in my future :-)

Now you other ladies I'm here to cheer you on...You CAN finish it. Do a couple a day and there will be an end!:cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer

I am going to be very late with this one also. I am working on the Blue Star afghan and my DH asked me to not have so many projects going at once. This one has been put aside, but I will get back to it soon I hope!!!!

Okay, Suzy, tell me you have never, ever gotten sidetracked!:wink

I haven't worked on the snowflakes for a while but I have made two scarves and gotten the yarn ready for two more.

Hey, it is spring and I am a plant freak. I'm really going to need to focus or I'll NEVER get this done!

Suzy, I haven't forgotten.:flower

Okay, Suzy, tell me you have never, ever gotten sidetracked!:wink

Um Um Um Um Um.....:blush Who me....Well um um...maybe just a couple of times....:laughroll

Okay..forget two a day. One a week for you Miss Kellie. How's that? :juggle Plants...crochet....Juggle juggle juggle.:rose

I was able to do eight more over the weekend. I am half way through adding the borders onto the snowflakes. I had to stop and crochet a hat (which I'm half way through) to feed my need for instant gratification. Plus, it's getting warm and my lawn is calling. I am determined to finish this, I am, I am, I am!

i've been back here a couple of times to see if there are any more pictures. i see that you're still at it. i can't wait to see the finished afghans. i know that you're working on other things, too. good luck on all that you're making. i'm working on a blanket for one of our church member's son. i'm making it out of cottontots - the light blue with white stripes. i'll keep working on that and checking in on you guys. keep up the good work.

snowflakeafghan.jpg

83 motifs and alot of joining later hubbys finally happy with how big his ghan is so minus the border i'm finally done.:cheer Id really like to find an edging that looks like snowflakes for it i have yet to run into one yet tho. So for now i'm leaving that off. Oops i guess the secrets out i already had snowflake sheets :D . How's everyone elses going?

Thanks i love the pattern it was just the hubby kept saying bigger was driving me nuts :D. Luckily i whipstitched them together as i got a row done. whipstitching 83 hex's would have driven me mad.

Teacat you can!I found sitting it down when i got frustrated helped alot. I was in a mad rush for awhile then i laid it aside for a bit. Can't wait to see more pics of ghans. My hubby wanted the same colors the ghan pattern had which i love. I also love the other colors people have done it in. Keep working you'll get done.

Mikki. It is beautiful.. I totally love it.

I made a snowflake afghan for Christmas for a friend this past year. It is not the same pattern though. I did find that if I stitched them together as I went is was a lot less intimidating (sp)

mikki, that is so pretty. the larger size looks so nice on the bed. it is also pretty without the edging but i would like to see it if you figure out a snowflake edging. way to hang in there and finish. thanks for sharing the pictures.

Archived