What Do You Think?

clearwaters

I've been playing with beads. This is with a thin crochet cotton and a No. 10 steel hook. My husband says it's too juvenile. I kind of like it, but now he has me selfconscience.

th_10287_Panama_146_291lo.jpgWow. Weird angle. Looks more like a foot than a hand. :lol

I added a few charms to this one.

th_10570_Panama_149_294lo.jpg

So, do you think this is for kids? Or can us grow up ladies wear them?

Ooops. Sorry. Meant to post this to the Accessories board.

I like them. I wear things like that all the time... maybe I am a juvenile... :think well who cares they are pretty!

Hi Teri! :)

I think they are :tup beautiful! We all need sparkle and glitz in our life:yes !!!

What do men :think know???

If we let them chose the colors when it is time to paint...what do they pick...white.:reyes..why...because it goes over the white from the last time with very little effort!!!

They think:loser striped shirts go with plaid shorts!!!

And socks with sandals:shrug !!!

You where them with pride:yay ...and tell him you are:applause "a child at heart"!!!

Maggie :manyheart

I think they are very cute and great for any age. Look in the shops, these kind of bracelets are for sale everywhere, for every age group. What does he know about fashion, he's just a man. :lol

I like it! and I would wear it....if your husband still says something tell him he can buy you a new bracelet.....gold .......then I think he will like it...... a lot!:rofl

Tell hubby that if the bracelet is juvenile.. ergo.. when you wear it you're younger. So he gets a younger wife!!!

Everyone wins!!

I think they're very nice, and not juvenile at all. I say: fresh, fun, youthful! Wear them with pride. :):)

tee hee I like the idea of telling him to replace it with GOLD! :yes That just might change his mind. :lol

Oh, I love this suggestion! Either way it's a win-win...either you'll wear the bracelets you've created or you'll have gold bracelets...both are nice...

Archived