Flower/Striped Drawstring Tote

1to1

She is Only 10??? That is amazing!!! She did a fantastic job:manyheart I love those colors, and her flowers are the cutest....wow she is showing a lot of talent for this sort of thing:yes :yes :yes

Gosh, I forgot she turned 11 in May. :blush She learned to crochet in February, 2006. She has been knitting since she was 9. I am very proud of her and her skills. :cheer She is not afraid to try making anything. She has also crocheted a cross baby afghan and a granny square afghan. I will post those once I get pictures.

Great tote bag! Good job! I just bought that booklet and love the other tote on the front cover. Going to go back and look at the tote pattern your daughter made again and check out the flowers.

:eek Wow! That is awesome! She sure is talented. I think the only thing I knew how to do when I was 10 was finger chain. (My mom didn't crochet, and no one taught me til I asked them for help years later...)

:cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer

Tina

How nice that your daughter has picked up the passion for crochet! It will serve her well as she navigates the choppy waters of adolescence. She already shows a lot of promise and may eventually become a fiber artist. The bag she made is beautiful and incorporates quite a knowledge of the harmonious use of color.

Fantastic work, especially for an 11-year-old! How lovely to have passed on your love of crochet to your daughter.

The bag, dishcloths and other stuff in that Sugar'n Cream pattern book are really tempting me ...

Archived