Wild Bidding on eBay for this Booklet

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is crazy! That can't be right. :eek Don't these people know about Annie's Attic?

Wow!!!

I have those bootie patterns ... somewhere.. sadly dont think I ever made anything from them...

I guess if you don't need it anymore you could sell it on ebay and make some serious $$$. It may not go up quite as high as this one, but....

Just half kidding. :)

That goes beyond insane, that's teetering on the edge of stupid! I can't imagine wasting that much money on something so simple, I mean it's not like any of those booties are complicated to make, geez. I'm with Jimmie Liu, my husband would have a complete hissy fit. It's mind-boggling to me.

I must say, I really like the booties, especially the pink one with the rose on top of it. They are so cute, but to pay so much money? No way, I would try crocheting these myself. We are handy enough for this, I think. For this amount of money people can get even more booties, I would say. She probably works with a golden needle?

i have this pattern book too, guess i better start listing my patterns for sale on e-bay, got so many of the ones people seem to want, hmmm that could be a way to make me some money hehe, thanks for sharing:devil :devil am off to list on e-bay:yes :yes

My mom just gave me that book. She'd had it laying around for a couple of years. I have coveted patterns, but there just isn't any pattern I would be willing to pay that price for. Methinks it's not for real. Is anyone really that stupid?

Archived