My June 2006 Table

Tampa Doll

My favorite the June Brides this Month's Tableth_MyJune2006Table.gifclickable)

I think I have made about 10 bride dolls. I have given 4 or 5 away as wedding gifts. But only to family who have passed my one and only criteria. And that’s never request or ask me for one. lol

MyJune2006Table.jpg

All Clickable below:hook th_June2006Tablea.jpg

th_June2006Tablee.jpg:hook th_June2006Tabled.jpg

th_June2006Tablec.jpg:hook th_June2006Tableb.jpg

These are amazing. I wish when I was a little girl I had a nanna like you. I would have loved those dolls. The detail in your work, as usual is simply stunning!

What an amazing assortment, Mary Jo! I've never had the courage to make something as tiny as a doll's outfit. You are truly a talented and creative lady.:yes

O Goodness... they are all so sweet! The little ring bearer and flower girl are so tiny and cute....must have tied your fingers in knots! I love your tables....June's is especially beautiful:manyheart

I have been checking for the June table and was so glad to see your post. The brides are so pretty. Mr. Groom is good, too. I love the little flower girl and ring boy.

Just when I think you can't astonish me anymore you go and do this! There aren't words. It's just breathtaking. You have a wonderful talent and are super lucky that your DH not only appreciates but encourages it. Bravo! :cheer

They are all so beautiful, looks great. Did you make all their dresses?

Yes, I make all the dresses, I try to add a new piece each year, this year I added an extra flapper.

For some reason, everyone likes the flappers the best. My sister keeps threating to come down and go home with the flapper bride. Will have to watch her suitcases closely. lol:lol

Thank you all for enjoying my tables. I have a lot of fun putting them together. I love working with dolls and thread.:hook

Oh My!!!! Your dolls are absoulutely gorgeous!!! You're not by any chance the Mary on the FashionDollCrochet yahoo group are you?

Carol

Oh My!!!! Your dolls are absoulutely gorgeous!!! You're not by any chance the Mary on the FashionDollCrochet yahoo group are you?

Carol

No I am not that Mary and I will have to go and take a look to see her work.

I use patterns for my dolls, I am not as talanted as a lot of you girls that design things. :clap

I sure do appreciate you all who make thes patterns up.:hook

Your brides are AMAZING!!!!!!! Truly works of art:manyheart

I must say, though, I'm particularly intrigued by your flapper girls! They are so CUTE! I had to make a flapper outfit for my daughter when she was in a high-school dance recital (not out of crochet) but it was so much fun putting it together and then seeing what the other girls came up with, I grew very fond of the whole design schematic and I've never seen it done so beautifully in crochet! You are REALLY talented!:hook

Archived