Small "Smooch"

KristieMN

post-1-0-27925300-1362047715_thumb.jpg

I used ww yarn, and an F hook. Be sure to stuff as you go around. Ch2 (all rounds are joined) 1) 6 sc in 2nd chain from hook 2) 2 sc in each sc around (12sc) 3) ch 1 (2 sc in first sc, sc in next) repeat around (18 sc) 4) ch 1 (2 sc in first sc, sc in next 2 sc) repeat around (24 sc) 5) ch 1, in BLO, sc around (helps it to sit flat) 6) ch 1, (sc dec, sc in next 4 sc) repeat around, (20 sc) 7) ch 1, (sc dec, sc in next 3 sc) repeat around, (16 sc) 8) ch 1, (sc dec, sc in next 2 sc) repeat around, (12 sc) 9) ch 1, sc around 10) ch 1, (sc dec, sc in next sc) repeat (6 sc) 111) ch 1, sc dec around, (3 sc) (make sure to join to first sc) ch 5 slp stch in 2nd ch from hook, and through remaining chains. FO and weave in ends Enjoy!

Thank you so much for posting the pattern to your little 'kiss'. I am going to make a couple to give to my mother with her mother's day present. She loves to get 'kisses'. and this one will last a long time!

How wonderful of you to share...i'm going to have to try one in the chocolate colored chenille i'm currently working with (as soon as i get the purse i'm making done!)

:think Should row 2 be 2 sc in each around? If not you can beat me....lol

Kim

P.S. Very cute btw, would make awesome Valentine gifts.....you could add little paper messages to it :)

SEEEEEE.. this is what happens when I dont have my patterns tested!!:lol

I have corrected the pattern... I hope!

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Welll, I made one.... and since my embroidery skills are somewhat lacking (especially on such a tiny item) I used a Sharpie (blck permanent marker) for his eyes. Here is a pic of him in my 6 yera old son's hands:

kennykiss.jpg

So cute and a great way to use up scraps!

Tina

Can't say enough about all you creations ......... kisses are my favorite candy and this is too cute! Thanks for sharing the pattern with all of us. You are very creative and I look forward to more, more, more, more wonderful ideas.

• 1 month later...

Archived