Lustersheen Leftovers Small Shawl

Roli

I had a lot of Lustersheen left over from the Bobaletta Shrug and decided to make a small shawl. The pattern called for long fringe but I substituted three tassles instead. I've tried to find the pattern in my downloads but can't seem to retrieve it. I hope I didn't lose it:eek All I know is that it was a free pattern and had a photo of a very small section of the shawl done in white. I didn't know until I started that it would turn out triangular!

img91.jpg

You can see the little shawl here http://www.wolfcrochet.com/page7.html

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Roli, your shawl is beautiful and looks so cute on you!

You do lovely work.

It is probably just the right weight for Florida. I have my big old homespun shawl wrapped tight around me for this below zero morning in Wisconsin!

Keep up the good work. I love seeing what you do.

Yup, it's the Evening Shawl alright. I really had lost it! Thanks Natalie for posting the pattern link. And thank you all for your nice words about it:manyheart

Beautiful beautiful shawl. :manyheart I hate yet to try luster sheen. I've only touched it once when I first saw it in stores but I've stayed away from buying any yarn until I have my wedding paid off. Only 4 more months! I can't wait to start trying out new yarns again :manyheart

The shawl is beautiful. I just bought some of the Lustersheen in that same color for another project. It is so pretty. Your tassels are a really classy finish too.

Another great job! :cheer:clap

Archived