More Update 1/31 Tiny Thread Teddy Bear Girls,Papa & Mama Bear

Tampa Doll

From the Crochet Calendar Jan 21-24 I made the Thread Bears

with Initial buttons for the 3 youngest Grandkids. I named them

The Girls Elizabeth,Sydney,and Madison….th_TinyThreadTeddyBearGirls.jpg (clickable)

But now (DH) John wants a boy one with his initials :blush

TheGirls.gif

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pattern calls for Size 14 hook and size #5 thread?:eek Don't think so.

I actually used size 7 hook and size #10 thread. I am not that daring. Besides I had a lot of size 10 thread laying around.:think

Glad you liked them. They take no time at all to make and are really cute.:hook

Your bears are OH so cute. :manyheart You of course made them look their best. Question How does John fit into his computer room with all his friends. Isn't it getting rather crowded in there? :D At least he is never lonely :U

As for the pattern I imagine they probably ment a 4 hook not a 14. That would be pure torture with a 14. :eek

that is what i was thinking too when i read that .. i think they either have the hook or thead size wrong .. although i cant imagine doing one with size 50 thread.. LOL.. i bet Kathy could though !!

i am gonna get started on mine this afternoon .. i don thave to even buy thread i forgot i had some more of the stuff i got from jackie last year in ORANGE!! perfect!!

that is what i was thinking too when i read that .. i think they either have the hook or thead size wrong .. although i cant imagine doing one with size 50 thread.. LOL.. i bet Kathy could though !!

i am gonna get started on mine this afternoon .. i don thave to even buy thread i forgot i had some more of the stuff i got from jackie last year in ORANGE!! perfect!!

I have some you want to try :devil I have some in PINK....Perfect:hook

Those are absolutely adorable! What great work!!! Makes me want to try one today. What a great pattern, from the CROCHET PATTERN A DAY??? I am so happy that I have it. I am making the purse right now from January 21, and I will post the pic when I finish it. It is also a great pattern. :cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer

Great job on those MaryJo, are you going to make a cigar for John's bear??? If so that I've got to see.....my DH wants me to make a cigar for all of the things I make, even though I don't do it for all I have made a few cigars for some of them!!

Those are just precious, Mary Jo! I am working on Baby Misty Turtle right now, but one of those bears is definitely next on the list...Trying to finish up a package to send to my nephew and his wife who are expecting a baby boy in a couple of weeks...Almost done!

Laurie:hook

Your husband is so funny!! Want to trade? All I get from mine is a grunt, or if I am really lucky a monotone "oh yeh". GRRRR!!! Doesn't matter what I make, it is always the same response....and he won't stop calling it "knitting".

Your bears are simple adorable!!

Archived