Strawberry 'Jamma Bag

Tara

I'm glad ya'll like it!

I am adding a bit of a safety warning to the bottom of the pattern that I forgot to add before, so if you have already printed it, please take note. It's just because of the drawstring. I take the bag off of my daughter's bed at night (even though it makes her mad, lol), so that she doesn't get tangled in the string while sleeping.

That is just the cutest thing ever! Thanks so much for this pattern! Now I know what to make my DD for her 4th B-Day! She LOVES Strawberry Shortcake too!

Tina

EDIT: Ok, I was just reading the pattern thru and found your safety note -

*IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTE** Because this item has a drawstring, please do leave it on the bed with a sleeping child, or let children under the age of 3 play with it.

Um.... it says DO leave it on the bed...... just wanted to point that out so you can fix the typo....

That is just the cutest thing ever! Thanks so much for this pattern! Now I know what to make my DD for her 4th B-Day! She LOVES Strawberry Shortcake too!

Tina

EDIT: Ok, I was just reading the pattern thru and found your safety note -

Um.... it says DO leave it on the bed...... just wanted to point that out so you can fix the typo....

Sharp eye, Tina! When I read it, I automatically "read" do NOT.... I guess my brain inserted the NOT for me! :lol It's a good thing some of us are awake! :blush I had to go back up & read it again. Sure enough, you're right - how could I miss that? After all, I'm the world's worst when it comes to being over-protective! LOL!

I LOVE this pj bag! I'll make one for my grand-daughter! It'll go great with her Strawberry Shortcake doll (from a Leisure Arts leaflet) and her matching sweater & hat (my designs). Thank you so much for sharing that!!! When I get the sweater & hat written, I'll post the patterns for ya'll. :hook

StrawberryShortcakeSarahoutside.jpg

cuter than cute! you should submit this one to crochet me!! :cheer

I agree, you should submit that one - it would surely get published if you sent it in. It is adorable - you are very talented to be able to design that yourself!

Archived