ELEGANT LACE STOLE

bythehook

Thank you. I don't know what LB cotton-ease feels like, so I can't say for sure, but I believe any non fuzzy, non bulky yarn will do fine with this pattern stitch. Good luck.

I love it, Dot! Do you think that LB cotton-ease would work on this? I'd love to make it for my g'ma, but I already have the yarn!

Dot,

Thank you once again for a Beautiful pattern. I just think you are the most talented person. I have made several of your things and I end up keeping them for myself cause they are just so gorgeous. Your patterns are so easy to follow too. It makes me feel like I am a really great crocheter. Your patterns are rarely a WIP cause I cannot wait to get them finished.

Lisa :cheer a big, big fan!

This is just beautiful. I can picture it in a soft gold glitterspun. I'll wear it with my best black velvet formal but I'll need to get a new tiara to match the pattern. LOL You are so talented. I'm definitely going to make at least one or maybe 2 or maybe more. Thank you for the pattern, Dot.:hug

Terrybb

WOW!! I just copied it and am going to make it for a birthday present I have coming up!! Thank you!!! I love your patterns and they are always easy to understand and to are always so beautiful! Thanks for sharing the stole is awesome!!!

Thank you, Marnie. I hope you enjoy the pattern. I'm sure yours will turn out just as beautiful and probably more so.

Dot, I just love your patterns, :manyheart I think after all the X-mas gifts are done I will do this one for me. Yours is beautiful hopefully mine will turn out as good.:hook

Dot, I just printed out your pattern! I have been wanting to make myself a shawl to wear to church. I think this is the pattern to use. Which do you think would work better, Caron Simply soft or red heart? Or do you have another suggestion? What did you use?

Hi Barbara. I used Bernat Satin and to me it feels just like caron simply soft. Red heart will work, in fact, any non fuzzy/fluffy yarn will show off the stitch nicely, so you could use anything you want. Good luck with your project.

Dot, I just printed out your pattern! I have been wanting to make myself a shawl to wear to church. I think this is the pattern to use. Which do you think would work better, Caron Simply soft or red heart? Or do you have another suggestion? What did you use?

I'm another admirer! Thanks so much for the pattern. I wish I had time to make it now. I think it will be my January project. Something for myself during the mid-winter blues. Now what color do I want to make it in? Thanks again for sharing.

Archived