2023 Boxing Day CAL ~ share your charity

babypoohsmom

Cindy, I love that hat, did I mention that? I’m not great with the drop stitches because I sometimes crochet a little to tight. Yours looks like it should be a magazine photo.

Chris, I love that you are getting some of the bits and pieces out of the way. The snuggle sacks are so cute. I’m still working on a lovey. Yup just grannies squares around a hair tie, but still haven’t finished my first project of the year….Oh, I take that back, I finished a dish cloth while waiting for an appointment today, so yay!!

• Like 2

Brenda has been busy! Lots of great hats. I love thicker hats with chunky yarn or two or three strands!

And Cindy, I haven’t seen your blog/website in a long time. Fell in love with the Dream Weaver pattern! 

• Like 1

Brenda great on the hats and prayer shawls.  You have been busy.

I am back to making some cloths for a Hug Me Doll.  It has 4 dresses, Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter.

Up early, so off to check out the world.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, pineknott said:

Katy,

its so much better,thanks for doing that,the thread would just sit there for days, we are already up to page 5 since you updated

I totally agree!  Good job, Katy! :)  Nice to see the new comers coming in, too, along with the "awols", too? ;)  Love seeing everyone's projects!