Baby Llama blanket and Stuffy

Tampa Doll

My SIL's youngest granddaughter is having a baby.  The theme is Llama's or Alpaca.  I made a blanket and a stuffy for her.  The blanket is 3 by 2 panels.  Each panel is 13 1/2 by 14 inches, that is 70 stitches by 80 rows.  With the edging the blanket comes out to be 28 by 43 1/2.  The stuffy is 12 inches from the toes to the top of the ears.

Each panel can be an afghan in  itself, if you use c2c instead of single crochet.  

Llama (1).JPG

Llama (2).JPG

• Like 5

Hi peeps!

On 7/29/2020 at 8:07 PM, ratdog said:

Pulled out the old cross stitch supplies and stitched up a couple of angels I might use on Christmas cards. 

1596067659805-15448508.jpg

That is really pretty!

On 7/30/2020 at 10:01 AM, Tampa Doll said:

My SIL's youngest granddaughter is having a baby.  The theme is Llama's or Alpaca.  I made a blanket and a stuffy for her.  The blanket is 3 by 2 panels.  Each panel is 13 1/2 by 14 inches, that is 70 stitches by 80 rows.  With the edging the blanket comes out to be 28 by 43 1/2.  The stuffy is 12 inches from the toes to the top of the ears.

Each panel can be an afghan in  itself, if you use c2c instead of single crochet.  

Llama (1).JPG

Llama (2).JPG

Gorgeous!!!!!!  That Lama stuffie is perfect! It would bring in a pretty penny on Ebay!

Thank you Judianne.  The Llama is actually suppose to be made with thread.  I thought that was a little to small for a baby.

It is packed up and ready to go.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Late to this thread, but the afghan and llama are too cute for words!!! I looooooove llamas, but don't have the patience to make llama no drama. That one is just as cute and looks a lot less frustrating. That baby is precious.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...