Donna's My Name

Hello!

As you can tell from the titel, Donna is my name. Crocheting is a passion of mine, especially designing. I have been free lace designing crochet patterns for about 10 years now and this is my first foray into the crochet world via the computer. I just set up my blog http://www.donnacrochetdesign.blogspot.com this week and am very new to all this. Any tips anyone would like to share?

Thanks, Donna

Welcome!! I'm sorry to say the link to your blog doesn't work. I don't know what's wrong. As for tips for blogs, you might want to check out the "Blogs" section further down in Crochetville. I think there is plenty of stuff there. (I don't have a blog at the moment.)

Hope you enjoy yourself here! :hook

Welcome! My name is also Donna! I just got my own blog a bit ago so I'm not an expert but your link isn't working... There are a lot of experts on here so I'm sure someone can give you some pointers!

Hi Donna! I'm Sharon from Illinois. I too tried to go to your blogger with no luck. Would love to see your designs. Let us know when you get your blogger up and running!:clap

Archived