R2D2

Tampa Doll

I can't wait for the new Star Wars movie to be released and loved the original Star Wars saga beginning with "The New Hope." I still remember waiting years for the second one in the series- "Empire Strikes Back" to be released in the movie theaters, and how dismayed everyone in the theatre was when it ended with- "to be continued". -haha.

I absolutely love your R2D2 and he was my favorite robot. Now that Disney has the rights to Star Wars, they better do justice to their new princess- Princess Leia.-lol

There is a Star Wars kit....   http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Crochet-Kits/dp/1626863261

These look pretty cute.  

I ordered that kit in June.  I am still waiting for it and it says Sept. 16th delivery.  We shall see. Also when I bought it, it was about $22.00.  If nothing else, I am patient.

I ordered that kit in June.  I am still waiting for it and it says Sept. 16th delivery.  We shall see. Also when I bought it, it was about $22.00.  If nothing else, I am patient.

OMG!   I guess I had better read the whole page before I recommend something.  :lol  :eek:lol:eek

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived