Encouragement for Getting Gifts Made in 2015

judianne

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've taken a break from the RH infinite shells cowls:

attachicon.gifrh infinite shells 2.JPGattachicon.gifrh infinite shells 3.JPGattachicon.gifrh infinite shells.JPG

This wasn't on my list, but a friend of my sons is having their first child in June. It's Mary Maxim's Baby Pineapples Blanket.

attachicon.gifbaby pineapples blanket.JPG

I have one of these in a real soft yellow for GD #2 that's due in July and now I'm working on a heart shaped grannie blanket for her.

I've never seen a heart shaped grannie blanket. Can't wait to see it!

I've never seen a heart shaped grannie blanket. Can't wait to see it!

I'm almost through with the center grannie part--a triangle with two decrease areas at the top for the top of the heart. Then there's a wide edging. It's going fairly quickly. It's a Mary Maxim pattern.

I finished the small Bernat Cache Basket in Bernat Mega Bulky yarn for my DIL. I really like it, but using this yarn is very hard on the hands and shoulders. I had to do a round or two at a time.

attachicon.gifbernat cache basket.JPG

I want to make some baskets soon! I really love how they look and your brown basket is lovely!

I have been watching the temps in Jersey, as I have family there.  Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr so glad I am here.  Do not miss that one bit.

I am now working on the new tote.  I had to stop working on the surprise that hopefully it will be done in time. 

Can't wait to see who gets the new tote! It's so much fun to follow these!!!

I've taken a break from the RH infinite shells cowls:

attachicon.gifrh infinite shells 2.JPGattachicon.gifrh infinite shells 3.JPGattachicon.gifrh infinite shells.JPG

This wasn't on my list, but a friend of my sons is having their first child in June. It's Mary Maxim's Baby Pineapples Blanket.

attachicon.gifbaby pineapples blanket.JPG

I have one of these in a real soft yellow for GD #2 that's due in July and now I'm working on a heart shaped grannie blanket for her.

Beautiful cowls! And that is a really stunning baby blanket so dainty.

I have gotten the ponies done for another forum swap...

And I am almost finished with my groot. I have to crochet a long fine and a few leaves...

In the middle of crocheting my groot, Little Tribble decided he must have something crocheted in the red yarn that I have. He wanted a shark but I finally talked him out of it and crocheted him a jellyfish... I think a shark would look best in grays and I didn't have any gray yarn...

post-73457-0-85377600-1424411315_thumb.jpgpost-73457-0-67648000-1424411333_thumb.jpgpost-73457-0-63319600-1424411342_thumb.jpgpost-73457-0-23179300-1424411353_thumb.jpgpost-73457-0-81767900-1424411367_thumb.jpgpost-73457-0-49571400-1424411375_thumb.jpg

I want to make some baskets soon! I really love how they look and your brown basket is lovely!

And I am almost finished with my groot. I have to crochet a long fine and a few leaves...

In the middle of crocheting my groot, Little Tribble decided he must have something crocheted in the red yarn that I have. He wanted a shark but I finally talked him out of it and crocheted him a jellyfish... I think a shark would look best in grays and I didn't have any gray yarn...

attachicon.gif109_1710.JPGattachicon.gif109_1713.JPGattachicon.gif109_1714.JPGattachicon.gif109_1715.JPGattachicon.gifBraxton with Spiderman Jellyfish 008.jpgattachicon.gifBraxton with Spiderman Jellyfish 007.jpg

The ponies are adorable.  Your little tribble seems to be happy with his jelly fish.  Look at that smile on his face.

attachicon.gif109_1710.JPGattachicon.gif109_1713.JPGattachicon.gif109_1714.JPGattachicon.gif109_1715.JPGattachicon.gifBraxton with Spiderman Jellyfish 008.jpgattachicon.gifBraxton with Spiderman Jellyfish 007.jpg

Love those ponies!! They are super cute!!!

Hi, peeps!

Just passing by...

I have one more band of color to crochet on Cosy and then I'll border it. Perfect size for a throw.

Hi, Mary Jo!

I'm finishing up the border on the Cosy throw - my own version of a border. I also decided to take the Jasie blanket with me so I can crochet on the very long car ride I'll be taking tomorrow...and the return trip the next day. It's maybe half finished now, so if I'm up to it I'm hoping to make a lot of progress.

The ponies are adorable.  Your little tribble seems to be happy with his jelly fish.  Look at that smile on his face.

Thank you... I like how they turned out they were my first crochet project (besides a dog sweater that DID NOT work). Little Tribble thought it was awesome but still wanting a shark. Tells me I have blue yarn and sharks are blue. Can not convince him that they are gray! Havn't been able to get anywhere to get new yarn. I don't have very much at all and the skeins I bought to make the ponies are running very low!

Tribble - your work is soooooo cute!!!! :clap

Thank you! I have really enjoyed learning how to crochet and making such cute stuffies

Love the jellyfish!

I'm also making a pink and white one.. .Thank you!

Havn't been on in a few days our internet is being a pain with the cold... In and out never staying connected for long! Have a wonderful day all!!

I need to add a Beamax beanie to my gift list.

this is the character from the movie Big Hero 6. My son loves him and waited in line for an hour at Disney to get his picture taken with him.

So, in March I will make a Kirby and a Beamax beanie.

Archived