Encouragement for Getting Gifts Made in 2015

judianne

wow, the turtle is impressive!  :clap

I guess I keep making gifts, but the problem is they are not last until Christmas! I made the dress for my niece - to be given NOW and I was asked to make the rainbow birthday crown… I've already made one and at the moment my dd saw it, she wanted one too… And her cousin… so my TO DO list gets longer and longer, but I'm afraid in November I will panicky think: "What to make? What to make?"  :lol

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

post-8552-0-28422200-1425304546_thumb.jpgHere's the throw version of the Cosy Strip Ghan on Attic 24's site.

The lightest color is Aruba Sea

Hate to say this, but if he saw shark tail (the cartoon), the shark in it paints himself blue.

LOL... I might have to make it in Blue (doesn';t look like gray yarn is coming my way anytime soon)... I don't know if he saw shark tail or not but that would make sense!!! 

I just finished this little colleen for a friend.  It is one of the reasons I have not been getting much big crochet work done.

This is Missy March.  She is the one in the middle.

attachicon.gifMissy March003 (2).JPG

I love her TampaDoll! I am getting ready to try and get a small crochet doll done for this coming weekend if I can get out of this slump!

Turtle is done. Will pair it with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle pillowcases as a graduation gift for my nephew.attachicon.gif142523200128686953969.jpg

LOVE LOVE LOVE the turtle. Wish I could get my son more interested in TMNT but he is into Creepers from Minecraft and Spiderman! 

Here is the crown I made for my cousin's DD first birthday. Here in the pictures is my daughter with her crown… You can see more pictures in CHILDREN ITEMS thread.

(And remember: the queen is only one… :D  )

post-30828-0-04749300-1425408152_thumb.jpgpost-30828-0-03178300-1425408163_thumb.jpg

Here is the crown I made for my cousin's DD first birthday. Here in the pictures is my daughter with her crown… You can see more pictures in CHILDREN ITEMS thread.

(And remember: the queen is only one… :D  )

attachicon.gifkorona 3.jpgattachicon.gifKORONY .jpg

What a beautiful queen! Love the crown...

That crown is too cute! No wonder you've got requests for more!

Hi all! I just discovered this thread and thought I'd jump in, since I'm working on a gift or two. Immediately, I have a blanket for a new nephew to finish up (only like a quarter finished so far). As we pack to move, I've discovered two wedding gift afghans that are in progress. One of those is only from 2014. The other is...late, let's say!

I'm also constantly thinking of stuff I want to make for my son! Next will probably be the Thor hammer he wants to go with his helmet. He also wants a Captain America hat, but I don't have any Captain America blue yarn right now so that's got to wait.

Lots of pretty pictures here - fun thread! :D

Even though I have not kept to my list, this thread has kept me going back to my original plan.

Hi and glad you found this thread it does have a lot of pretty pictures.

Oh my SIL got the beagle I knitted and loves it.  It is on the shelf with the other dolls I have made and she said it looks like her beagle, Quincy

Very pretty ghan.  I am sure they are going to love it.

Thanks - making hats today :)

Wow, is that striping just from how the variegation worked out? Trippy!

Yup :yes

Archived