Encouragement for Getting Gifts Made in 2015

judianne

So I had replies to everyone and it wouldn't let me post??? So starting over...

TampaDoll I love thistle.. Heal quickly... I know i bump my hand every few minutes if I have a sore finger etc!

Judianne - I will be sure to share pictures when I complete the projects... Beautiful scarfscarf,and I believe your ghan is the shape sons will be completed

Bailey4 - that doll outfit looks awesome. I haven't tried to crochet doll clothing yet, but I am sure I have a naked doll around here somewhere who could use some clothes..

Apak - cowl and picture looks professional great job!:)

Ratdog - can't wait to see completed tmnt! I want to make a set of those for myself sometime ;)

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally finished the dog.  As soon as I get pictures I will post them.  It is cute and I think my SIL will love it.

Can't wait to see the TMNT done.  Are you making a special one?

Good morning peeps!

Icy here this morning, so it's a day to hibernate.

Yeah I am almost finished with the dog.  The cut is looking good, just a little pull on the hand when I reach for something.  I just have to be patient.  What surprises me is that the knitting does not bother the hand. Thank you for asking.

Good to hear!

Everyone is really moving along today.

I do enjoy everyone's project! 

Today I managed to have some short photo  session with the cowl I made for myself - and the mittens. And with my kids, as you can see - they had their own session before but decided not to leave and appear on the photo. 

The cowl and the mittens are knitted with Nako Vals yarn. I love the colors.

attachicon.gifkomin.jpg

Great picture!!

Finally finished the dog.  As soon as I get pictures I will post them.  It is cute and I think my SIL will love it.

Awesome!

I have the arms and legs done starting on the feet For the turtle.
I may have to go to Joann's for brown yarn if I can't find any in my stash, Rats .

Find enough brown??

GENTLEMEN, we can rebuild him. We have the technology!

:clap  :clap

That is so funny.  When I finished knitting the dog, Tampa Guy said it looked like I was making a rug. 

My hubby doesn't get it a lot of the time...lol!

Ok. Quincy is done.  My SIL has one beagle left and his name is Quincy.  She is a little hard to try and figure out Christmas gifts, as she will take anything, and I have given her everything.  When I saw this kit I could not ignore it.

It is knitted, but it is very easy to make and lots of fun.

post-105-0-33848200-1423497333_thumb.jpg  Let me turn  Ready for my close-up

What a cutie.  How could she resist?

Ok. Quincy is done.  My SIL has one beagle left and his name is Quincy.  She is a little hard to try and figure out Christmas gifts, as she will take anything, and I have given her everything.  When I saw this kit I could not ignore it.

attachicon.gifSingle Pic Beagle.JPG  Let me turn  Ready for my close-up

Adorable!...I'm lucky I can knit in one color...lol! I still haven't started the baby hats I want to make for Blankie Depot. ;)  I finished a few items for the two fundraisers my friends are heading, so my obligations are done, and now I can play with whatever I want. In December I had started the Cosy blanket pattern fromAttic24 using my own colors, so I need to keep working on it. I will likely keep that one, so it has no deadline.

I did get some Blogging done.  I finished this during last week's storm and DH got the picture loaded for me last night.

American Girl Sock Yarn Dress and Shawl

Super cute! Reminds me of the shawl I'm wearing right now, made with a similar colorway of Unforgettable yarn. (It's cold in my Mom Cave)

Love the beagle.

I do not have any brown yarn and I forgot my joanns coupons at home so I could not go after work today.

I put the coupon in my car so I can go tomorrow I may pick up a new Springfield doll if my 40% off coupon will work on it.

I did get some Blogging done.  I finished this during last week's storm and DH got the picture loaded for me last night.

I love the dress and shawl.  It is really cute.

Thank you all.  Do you know how hard it is to make someone something when the only answer you get is:  I can't think of anything and I love it all.

Love the beagle.

I do not have any brown yarn and I forgot my joanns coupons at home so I could not go after work today.

I put the coupon in my car so I can go tomorrow I may pick up a new Springfield doll if my 40% off coupon will work on it.

Don't know if you have a smart phone or not, but you can get JoAnn's, Michaels, and AC Moore coupons coupons saved to your phone using their free Apps.  I still cut them out, but its nice to have them on the phone as a back up when I forget.

He's really cute! At least she appreciates you handmade things.

Cute outfit! Thanks for the reminder about the coupons on the phone. I have a different phone now but haven't thought about getting them on it.

Just a quick Hi -   I hope everyone is staying warm. This weather has been perfect for working on my Cosy ghan...lol! Keeps my legs nice and toasty. No finishes yet...

I have been watching the temps in Jersey, as I have family there.  Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr so glad I am here.  Do not miss that one bit.

I am now working on the new tote.  I had to stop working on the surprise that hopefully it will be done in time. 

I've taken a break from the RH infinite shells cowls:

post-43634-0-23821900-1424274154_thumb.jpgpost-43634-0-47272200-1424274274_thumb.jpgpost-43634-0-75817800-1424274353_thumb.jpg

This wasn't on my list, but a friend of my sons is having their first child in June. It's Mary Maxim's Baby Pineapples Blanket.

post-43634-0-42747500-1424274438_thumb.jpg

I have one of these in a real soft yellow for GD #2 that's due in July and now I'm working on a heart shaped grannie blanket for her.

Archived