Bold and Beautiful

Tampa Doll

I got the new Crochet World and saw this tote on the front cover.  I just had to make it.  I sent for the yarn colors I needed.

It was fun to make and very easy.  Next time I will make the handles longer.

It is very sturdy, as you use 2 strands of ww yarn, for all but the bottom, which is 3 strands of ww.

Here is Bold and Beautiful.

post-105-0-21581700-1404482945_thumb.jpg  More Pictures

I love this tote, but am reluctant to purchase the number of colors needed. I really do not need to add that many partial leftover skeins to my stash. 

I thought about making it in 2 colors, just for each stripe change the color.  Say one blue, next white, next blue and so on.  You really don't have to use the colors they use.  Just remember, except for the bottom, you are using 2 strands, for the bottom it is 3.

Thank you all for the compliments, it did take a while, as I had never done stripes the way these are done.  It was fun.

Now this is my kind of tote! I love it! I'll bet you will get compliments everywhere you go with it!

• 4 weeks later...

I can't believe you're not keeping it!  Whomever receives it will be a very lucky gal.

Thank you, but I just received a Crochetville tote from bgs, I would rather see this being used, then just sitting around collecting dust.

Thank you, but I just received a Crochetville tote from bgs, I would rather see this being used, then just sitting around collecting dust.

I saw that after commenting here. What a fantastic group of ladies we have here :)

Archived