Homespun pillow

crochetobsession

Absolutely love it! I admire you - I can't do anything without a pattern!

Susan Rae

i agree, its beautiful...and i too cannot do anything without a pattern and the directions spelled out for me.

Awesome pillow, how did you get your photo so professional looking?? I just got a new digital camera and have no idea how to pull off the non flashing type of photos.

I like how the colors blend so well, how many different colors did you use?

Awesome pillow, how did you get your photo so professional looking?? I just got a new digital camera and have no idea how to pull off the non flashing type of photos.

When I don't feel like getting the tripod out, I sit or lean against something solid (wall, floor) or put the camera on something solid, hold my breath when shooting, and take several pictures when not using flash. I also have manual control of shutter speed and f-stop on my digital camera, but that's not needed to still be able to take non-flash pictures.

I like how the colors blend so well, how many different colors did you use?

Only one color: Homespun Praire. There is just that much variagation in the yarn.

Thank you so much for replying to my questions. You are a good photographer, your photo looks like it belongs in a high class magazine!! :tup

I'm really surprised at the different colors in that yarn too, I love Homespun and have yet to work with one with that many color differences, lol!

Archived