Not Turkeyzilla - Turkey with Lollies

crochettreasures

OK so I haven't purchased the lollies just yet. Turkey/lollipop holder will be going to his new home over the weekend. My Oldest son just about peed his pants laughing at this little guy.

What do ya think?

100_0462_edited.jpg100_0461_edited.jpg

I made that pattern last year for my bf's little girls and they loved it. It's sitting on their grand piano again this year refilled with lollipops.

Thanks everyone! :) I got the pattern from www.freepatterns.com

He really isn't supposed to be that collorful - I had a very hard time finding pheasant feathers or anything close to real feathers - outside of chasing down the wild gobblers in our back yard. But I figure heck - its a great little thing to sit out for the holiday - even if he isn't "lifelike"

I did have quite a problem with those directions. I didn't use thread - I use kitchen cotten with a G hook - Next one I'll make I'll use a smaller hook - I had to stuff the body with fiberfill in order for it to look round.

Diamond - what did you use to make yours?

:rofl :rofl :rofl Oh I love it. The eyes are just perfect. The Dh came back to see what I was laughing at. Mr Trukey does not need lollipops.

I keep looking at that pattern myself. Good Job.:hook

• 3 years later...

Hard to believe that he has been hanging around for 3 years now.

Turkeyzilla is filled with lollies and sitting on my MILs TV counsole. She just about peed herself when we gifted it to her.

I have yet to make another one!

I've had that pattern on my to-do list for a couple of years now, now that I see yours I KNOW I really want to make him....next year, we already had thanksgiving. You did a greatjob!!!

Archived