What are you working on TODAY?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today, I am working on filling up a box full of scarves to send to the Warming Families Of SE Michigan charity.

I have 3 done so far. :)

Today I am working on stuff to send to my bros family in Colorado. Scarves, caps/hats, two purses. Not sure what all I will get done today but starting with the scarves, fastly made for sure. Plus so sewing projects, a couple of rag quilts. This is my list for this week....This is not counting the few projects I have on hooks that I can take my time on. Does browsing eBay count as working on something? LOL:devil

:DHere's what I'm working on, my Shell Afghan.....although, after working the Homespun one last nite the Red Heart feels like barbed wire LOL...

The big plus is this ghan is finally growing....I am getting spoiled with the Waterfall Homespun afghan, it takes no time to grow, with all the shells in this one it takes a lot longer to see progress, but oooo is it pretty :):hook

FirstGhan-vi.jpg

I'm working on several new designs. Two have a long way to go but the other is almost done. I'm testing my pattern and hopefully will have it ready for soon. Maybe today even.

ooh, that shell afghan is lovely! Well, last night I decided to make my first granny square afghan. So using a simple pattern I found online for a 12-inch square, I started my first one. Had to frog it twice because I miscounted stitches, but it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. This will be a cream and green 36-inch square afghan. Should go fast, and I'm excited to have learned another technique. So tonight I'll finish my first square and hopefully finish a second one. And I also want to finish the tie I made my nephew for Christmas (the one in last month's crochetme)--I just need to sew up the seam. Patty

:flake Snowflakes! :snowSnowflakes! :flakeSnowflakes!

~ in between~ cathedral window 'ghan, and my special ornaments for next months swap. Gotta get started on more presents, though...

ahh the lack of motivation, and time combined with kids out of school this week, has drove me nutz LOL

Ive joined the 63 squares crochet along.

Ive got to finish up my bag for my tote swap buddy.

Ive got a baby afghan for a friend whos baby is about to turn 5 months. (this one I forgive myself for because I got carried away with my starter chain and it ended up being longer than a twin bed. ROFL. So Im frogging part, making a blanket and then using whats left as a long scarf. She LOVES that Im the only one that offered to make something for her baby so she hates that im getting rid of all my hard work but I just couldnt bring myself to finish it.)

I finished up some boring sc rows on a mystery item I'm working on. (It's a mystery crochetalong...won't know what it IS till it's done) and worked on my practice sock! GOOD ME! Also should do a potholder....need to get my behind in gear as I have two to send out by next week...

another newsboy hat from the FCEC. um...a scarf...a bag to be felted...frogging a sweater...and getting the teas ready for the tea/coffee swap! :devil

Today, if I get to crochet at all, I will be working on my South Bay Toe-Up socks I am making for my swap partner. In Moda Dea 'Sassy Stripes'. I am in love with this yarn!! I already know my next project will be another pair of these socks in this yarn for ME! :lol

Tina

The making of Angel “Hope†th_MakingofAngelHope.gif (click to enlarge)

I am working on some Table Angel Dolls

"Hope" will be one of Triplet Angels. A sister to “Joy†and “Faithâ€.

They will appear for the seasonal December Table to accompany their

big sister Tree Top “Angelaâ€

Today I will work on my tote/purse project for my swap partner. I should be finishing it up soon. Then onto my ornaments!!

Today I am completing a shrug I started for my grandmother yesterday. Also I decided to finish the saggy purse I started for Kellyv....Gonna finish it and then decided if it's crapolah....

I also have sketched out the second go at a purse for Kelly....if I finish the previous tasks then I will move on to beginning the second purse...the best of the two will be sent....well unless they both suck then number 3 is called for...:think

Today I'm going to finish my last 3 swap squares, too. And maybe work a little on my sock swap socks, or my shawl that I haven't touched in a while.

I hope I get this right- It's my first 'real' post on here- other than the intro post. Please forgive me if I do something incorrect.

That said- I'm working on an actual patterned afgan. I realize that isnt much compared to the beautiful things I've seen created by you pro's. But I'm pretty excited about it- as it IS my first pattern that seems to make sense to me AND looks like the picture!! :yay

special ornaments stacey? i want to see:D :D :D :D :D its going to be fun doing the swap. i have been making ornaments left and right as i want to make sure no one gets left behind(if someone can not make theirs) but i think we all will. any hints stacey? huh huh???:devil :devil :devil :devil :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol:hug :hug

:flake Snowflakes! :snowSnowflakes! :flakeSnowflakes!

~ in between~ cathedral window 'ghan, and my special ornaments for next months swap. Gotta get started on more presents, though...

ahh the lack of motivation, and time combined with kids out of school this week, has drove me nutz LOL

I have to make a big ragrug for a friend, I have to get that out of the way before I can start anything really interesting again. It's going to be some three meters long and one m wide, and it's pretty heavy work for the fingers. But I've come about a third of the way now.

Funny, not originally being an English speaker, some words are a little funny to me. I was almost just about to say that I was going to make a big rugrat. :lol

Archived