Arrival of another newbie!!

*Dee*

Hi Everyone!!

:jumpyay I'm so excited to be here ..... to be able to talk about my favorite craft and to be with so many others who feel the same!!

My name is Dee, soon to be 54 year old. Divorced over 17 years; I have two great kids, Kelly (31) professor at Arkansas State University in Theatre and Rick (29) working with the Catholic Cemeteries in the Chicagoland area. I also have two furballs, Emma and Ali. I work for a lab that tests for heavy metals in our bodies and in water.

I have been crocheting for many years and just love trying everything. When I don't have a specific project going on, I am usually crocketing blankets for the local hospitals for their neo-natal intensive care units.

Hoping to make make great friends and share great patterns and ideas!!

Thanks for letting me be a part of this great group!! :ghug

:flower Dee

:sheepjump :sheepjump :sheepjump:welcome :welcome :welcomefrom washington state. so glad you found us and we will look foreward to reading your posts and talking with ya. if ya sign on pop into chat and see if anyone is there is a great way to meet us all. :hi :hi :hi :hi :hi stop in for:tea and visit awhile:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :manyheart

Hi Dee!! Welcome, welcome! Glad to have you here and we love to share about crocheting and I love to read about everyone's projects!! I just blog hop sometimes to see what people are working on and get great inspiration and have a huge wish list for future projects! I look forward to seeing your work.

Hello Dee!! Welcome to Crochetville from an American living on the other side of the globe in Belgium! I lived in the Chicago sub-burb of Arlington Heights before I moved over here! Glad to have you join us! :hug

Hi:waving Dee and welcome:welcome from the West Coast of Florida.:hot

Always glad to see enthusiastic crocheters. :jumpyay This is a fun and great group.:ghug

Now sit back, read and enjoy. We are all looking forward to your projects.:hook

Glad you could join us! :) And your darn near a neighbor considering how spread around the globe everyone is...lol.

Archived